Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

31 minutes ago, andrlesenechal said:

U guys should give us a release date. for the products Even if it is next year.. At least our expectations and ansiety will lower about this mistery and we'll patiently wait

We have seen quite a few products that were only days away from release having to be put back because something has cropped up, only recently.  I won't name names but I am sure we could get quite a long list going here.  Aerosoft won't give a date until they are sure, and as we have seen, something can still crop up.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

One of the main problems if developments take a long time (I did explain however why that is a decision we took after a lot of internal discussion and we feel is the only way to go, our A318,A319,A320,A321,A330 will all be fully new products and not just 'make it work in P3d V4' updates) is that names can change. And we did change the name, sorry.

• Aerosoft A318/A319 Professional
  • Aerosoft A320A/321 Professional
  • Aerosoft A330 Professional

Forgive me if I'm having a case of the Monday's and missed it elsewhere in the forum (or perhaps at all), but are these products sold separately such as in the bullets or it is all bundled together? 

For example, If I own the A320 series for FSX today, and just want the A330 for P3Dv4 when it releases, will I have the option of buying just that product, or do I need to buy the entire product bundle?

But that

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes. But not 'just to get it to work' but to get a almost completely new product. 

But that's not I want, I was happy with the old versions and I was happy paying the small fee to upgrade to a better version. I only want it to work in P3D V4. I don't want to repurchase it again.

Your are paying a small update fee now as well. No reason to worry. Mathijs just announced a different name for the new upcoming Airbuses, not a new pricing scheme.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tom A320 said:

Your are paying a small update fee now as well. No reason to worry. Mathijs just announced a different name for the new upcoming Airbuses, not a new pricing scheme.

Oh okay, sorry I thought I had to re-purchase the whole product - Thanks for the clarification

Hello Aerosoft A318/A319/A321/A321/A33 Professional Preview

Will the A318/A319/A321/A321 be release for the new sim P3D v4 at 2017 or somewhere at 2018 ?

Waiting for an answer 

Thanks ;)

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Nov 2nd 12:00 Zulu. But it might be another month, day and time.

You'd release the A32X series on my birthday? Better change my present list.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We are very much shooting for 2017. 

How much will the cost of the update be for P3D v4 for costumer with the Airbus Bundle  ?

Good job I hope for release at 2017 

;)

For those who are or would like to ask about release dates:

Aerosoft is grateful that you are looking forward to the Airbus Series, and thank you for your enthusiasm.

However if you will search this forum for the term "release date" you would will find several posts in which it is explained that Predicted Release Dates do not exist in flight simulation or with most other software. In the past, release dates would be promulgated after the software was finished and sales venues were being created and the software was sent for producing CDs or DVDs.  Since flight sim software is downloaded these days, and you don't have to travel to a store to buy the software, the software is released as soon as it is finished (well, a day or two is needed to upload it to various servers so it can be downloaded).

So you see, "Predicted Release Dates" just don't exist, it's literally not here one day, and available the next.  As such, anytime we received a request for the release date we have to answer "We Don't Know", because we don't. Not even the person writing the code knows when it will be released, and if they don't know then it's really quite silly to ask.

Now I know that many customers don't understand software development, and yet there is a dendency for people to try and fit it unto something they do know - but doing so just doesn't work.  You'll just have to trust that what I'm telling you is really how it is.

If you want to be notified by email when the software is released then please sign up for the Aerosoft Newsletter (see the bottom right side of the Aerosoft Store page).

To wrap this up... customers will know the release date a soon as Aerosoft knows wen it is.  Asking for a release date will only result in a link to this post or being told that we don't know.

Many thanks and Best wishes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 10/1/2017 at 7:39 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

One of the main problems if developments take a long time (I did explain however why that is a decision we took after a lot of internal discussion and we feel is the only way to go, our A318,A319,A320,A321,A330 will all be fully new products and not just 'make it work in P3d V4' updates) is that names can change. And we did change the name, sorry.

• Aerosoft A318/A319 Professional
  • Aerosoft A320A/321 Professional
  • Aerosoft A330 Professional

The 'Professional' in the title indicates that the product is developed for P3d V4 and partly for the professional market (did you know we sold over 75 educational licenses?). This 64 bit platform is our main development platform and our main market. We are sorry that this might lead to some confusion. In scenery we only use the term 'Professional' for products that are designed for P3d V4 and are ONLY P3D V4 compatible. They are not the same products as the FSX:SP2, FSX:STEAM, P3D V3 versions. For aircraft they basically ARE the same.  One product, one buy and you can install as many times on any compatible sim (as long as it is your sim and not that of a friend).  In other words, you buy the P3D v4 version and get the FSX:SP2, FSX:STEAM, and P3D V3 version for free. A bit complex, sorry about that.

Just remember one thing, you buy the product (boxed or download) and can install it on any compatible sim you own, as many time as you want.  

Ignore the name, no online activation, no DRM that makes your life hard. You paid for the files and it is not correct for us to determine what you can do with them. Just do not share them with you friend, we'll come down on you like a tons of bricks.

We apologize for the confusion.

I love the fact you guys have continually updated the airbus, and I'm sure many others are glad you do too. I'm sure most people understand all that development have a cost involved. All who remember how the A320 was a few years back can appreciate how much more refined the simulation has become now.

Also great respect as you are updating the airbuses to be native P3D v4 and not just a botched imported version. We are all thankful (everybody should be).

The new VC is great, thanks a lot! But one question: Is it possible to post a picture of the night version? That would be great.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hey there, I think there is a mistake in the topic name, can you please check it?

It says [...] A318/A319/A321/A321 instead of A318/A319/A320/A321?

Keep up the good work guys :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gantalyetos said:

Hey there, I think there is a mistake in the topic name, can you please check it?

I think there should be a prize for spotting that, I hadn't noticed it,.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Dudley said:

I think there should be a prize for spotting that, I hadn't noticed it,.

And I saw the title is A318/A319/A320/A321/A33

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Mohamed Makhlouf said:

how long must we wait until this product is reddy ?

Please read one or two pages back to find the answer to your question.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Gantalyetos said:

I guess Aerosoft should give you a free copy of the new product as a" Thank u"

• Upvote 1