Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

14 hours ago, commandantyuuki said:

Did they finally put a release date ? I am trying to search it...

tanks

No. It's expected before the end of the year, but not guaranteed.

• Upvote 2

Looks fantastic!

I'm getting back into flightsim after a long break, and having a lot of fun with the Airbus. It just seems to make sense to me :) 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Small friday update: All work in progress still, but its slowly looking like an A31x! Images taken in Prepar3D V4....

Btw: Windows may not use the full dynamic range of 0-255, but only 16-255 which eats a lot of depths and lets look the image a bit strange. Check the image on the end to tune your windows to full dynamic range....

[...]

Thank you for the Friday update! Looking good!

37 minutes ago, Irizar said:

There will be EXPED button feature simulated or it stills unactive?

Since most real Airbusses do not have it we won't simulate it either.

(Before you start showing pictures now: Indeed the button is still installed in many FCU's, however the function is deactivated.)

• Upvote 2

As i was looking , your new project has highly detailed textures and thats awesome , but there's some negative points on new airbus, like the 2d bolts on panel on your previous project bolts were made 3d but now as i saw in photos they're 2d, the question is WHY!?

a320-a321 (12).jpg

Screenshots_NEWVC_20170922_003.png.114884d4ea67aa6c6acdbc348423c83e.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

While still waiting for the Airbus Professionals, I dusted off my copy of FSX and use it to fly the Airbus, Q400, QW757 and the E jets V2.

Some of those will never make it to P3D v4 and I was missing them

• Upvote 2

Wait does this mean the update price of 16 euro will go for customers who already own the busses in other versions of flight sim? Will I have to fully buy the new version just to get it to work in P3D V4?

Mathijs, thank you very much for your statements.  Also, thank very much for being so fair with your software use policy.  As always, Aerosoft is always always treats its paying customers with respect.  I wish other developers would learn be as enlightened as your team.       

12 hours ago, chris.edmunds said:

Wait does this mean the update price of 16 euro will go for customers who already own the busses in other versions of flight sim? Will I have to fully buy the new version just to get it to work in P3D V4?

Yes. But not 'just to get it to work' but to get a almost completely new product. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

U guys should give us a release date. for the products Even if it is next year.. At least our expectations and ansiety will lower about this mistery and we'll patiently wait

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6