Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

1 hour ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Small friday update: Basic shading is now done. Focus was oriented to complete the main panels. The other details are added later, so please not comply about missing visual features yet. Next week we re-introduce system funtionality to all VC elements and add higher resoluted displays.

The pictures below show the textures as they appear in the sim (beside the missing details). Dirt is added as last and extra layer! The seat fabric is also being changed and shows currently the old state.

[...]

Nice work, I'm no expert and please don't tell me off but on the interior and exterior, I feel that the cockpit window sizes are off.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Focus was oriented to complete the main panels. The other details are added later, so please not comply about missing visual features yet.

@Trevor11350
I'm a little bewildered as to why you bring that up, given the statement in the original post?!

I hardly dare to say this but well.... Those screenshots from the cockpit are looking great but er... so did the previous version of the Airbus. What exactly is different? It's been a small year or so since I flew the Airbus so maybe that's why I can't immediatley see what the improvements are...?;)

• Upvote 2

I recall a post recently, where the pricing of the 318-321 "bundle" had not yet been decided. Has this now been set by you ?, and what will it be ?

Rgds

Carey

OOps, I also meant to add, the price for EXISTING customers for the 2018 "bundle" Airbus family :wub:

rgds

Carey

Just to understand your question correctly:

• Do you own the current A318/A319 package and want to know if and how you will be able to update from there to the 2018 edition bundle? 
  • Or do you own the current bundle and want to update to the 2018 edition bundle?

Tom,

I presently own all four of the Airbus family & want to upgrade to (2018) as and when they become available. I think this was the gist of the post by Mathias, ref the bundle price yet to be fixed. However if you can also do the 4 pack AND the A330 as a bundle price for existing users then that would be worth looking at; economy of scale ?

Rgds

Carey

Actually such a tool already exists. The MCDU does this for you after you have entered some required information on the PERF page. 

4 hours ago, 25dollarbills said:

Hi, 

is it currently planned to make a tool which calculates the v-speeds on the A 320/ 330 series?

There is already such a thing, which has been around a good many years now, but it still works.   http://www.avsimrus.com/f/for-pilots-19/popular-calculator-to-calculate-takeoff-parameters-in-from-airbus-type-36340.html

Freeware.

• Upvote 1

vor 3 Stunden , Tom A320 sagte:

Actually such a tool already exists. The MCDU does this for you after you have entered some required information on the PERF page. 

Ah ok, I have thought about an external tool like Dudley mentioned before. But it’s fine too. ;)

vor 16 Minuten, Dudley sagte:

There is already such a thing, which has been around a good many years now, but it still works.   http://www.avsimrus.com/f/for-pilots-19/popular-calculator-to-calculate-takeoff-parameters-in-from-airbus-type-36340.html

Freeware.

I’ve already known this before but thanks anyway. :)

I wanted to throw in my 2 cents worth. It would be awesome to have a connected flight deck program that helps the user. Instead of using hamachi of course. I mean it seems very simple if you think about it. Yes there will be some lag but most people are having problems with the old 1.31 versions without opening ports on the router and giving out your IP.

5 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

It is also planned to allow a third person joining in as sort of trainer/supervisor. 

Or simulate a virtual Jump Seat driver :lol:

Quite interesting and a great idea!

9 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

In this case you will be happy to learn that the CFD will be completely reworked. 

Instead of a peer to peer connection with all its connection problems it gets a client/server architecture with zero ip/port/firewall configuration at all. 

It is also planned to allow a third person joining in as sort of trainer/supervisor. 

Thanks Tom. That sounds like a great idea. :)

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

In this case you will be happy to learn that the CFD will be completely reworked. 

Instead of a peer to peer connection with all its connection problems it gets a client/server architecture with zero ip/port/firewall configuration at all. 

Out of curiosity, how far away is this concept. Is it in the process of being reworked? Can we expect it to be released with the busses, or after. Is this still something that needs a lot of work or will be released shortly after the busses. 

Also, will the CFD be implemented in the CRJ as well. And will it be free?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Out of curiosity, how far away is this concept. Is it in the process of being reworked?

It will be part of the 2018 Edition. 

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Also, will the CFD be implemented in the CRJ as well. 

It is planned to be implemented into the CRJ as well, but no time frame is given for that yet.