Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

I do not subscribe to the hype about the other (Non Airbus) A320. I, like you (J VAN E) have all the options I need and I am not willing to pay a significantly more amount of money for things that I will not use. I do not think either plane competes against each other as they represent two different markets. I am anxiously waiting for the A318/19 as It's my go to plane. I have not even bothered to install my P3Dv4 yet as I cannot bring myself to give up the the A319. The one thing that cements my strong belief in the Aerosoft Airbus is that all the platforms (Except X Plane) are covered for the same price and that Aerosoft only charges for upgraded files. Anyway, back to waiting. I know it will be worth it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, J van E said:

. Presuming it comes with all the options the previous version had (like the audio checklist stuff and so on). I suppose that will be the case.

It absolutely is! We are not removing any old feature, we are only adding new ones!

• Upvote 3

Hello,

I hope this question is not completely nonsensical, but I've been away from flightsimming like a year and so, at that point this was still called the A330 Preview Thread. Long story short:

Which new features are planned for the A320 family (v2?) and A330? Dimmable Cockpit lights? Independent FMGC's ? I'd love to see a built in takeoff speed calculator and being able to load the aircraft by ZFW, as that is the most accurate when using a flightplanning tool like PFPX. So, can somebody maybe sum up for me what I missed out on? 

Thanks and have a nice evening!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, colz99 said:

Hello,

I hope this question is not completely nonsensical, but I've been away from flightsimming like a year and so, at that point this was still called the A330 Preview Thread. Long story short:

Which new features are planned for the A320 family (v2?) and A330? Dimmable Cockpit lights? Independent FMGC's ? I'd love to see a built in takeoff speed calculator and being
able to load the aircraft by ZFW, as that is the most accurate when using a flightplanning tool like PFPX. So, can somebody maybe sum up for me what I missed out on? 

They have said that the A330 MCDUs will be independent where the 3rd one will have the same function as the right MCDU in the current A320 series. I don't know about the rest.

11 hours ago, colz99 said:

Hello,

Which new features are planned for the A320 family (v2?) and A330? Dimmable Cockpit lights? Independent FMGC's ? I'd love to see a built in takeoff speed calculator and being able to load the aircraft by ZFW, as that is the most accurate when using a flightplanning tool like PFPX. So, can somebody maybe sum up for me what I missed out on? 

Couldn't agree more. This thread is a mess and nobody seems to be aware of it ...

• Upvote 2

I will not list them here as they are very much a work in progress at the moment and an incomplete list at that. As soon as AS feels the time is right they will publish them somewhere in one post. If you really want to get an idea you just have to read the last three months worth of posts unfortunately. 

• Upvote 4

Hello! Gruezi Guten Tag and Bonjour to all.

Any news on the aerosoft airbus A330X I rang them up for a release date and they said that they have no information. Thanks for any updates and even a possible release date. 

Hello Bill and welcome to the Aerosoft Forums.

To learn about the latest updates and statements I would like to suggest you read a little bit through this topic. The last 3 months should give a good overview.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Frank Docter said:

AS is aware but there is reasoning behind keeping the thread like this.

Disclaimer; I do not know the reason for it. 

I knew you would break this thread eventually. :beatcomputer_s:;)

On a more serious note, I don't know either but from an outside perspective there was allot of talk about the upcoming A320:s long before the thread was renamed.
Users asked about A320 stuff and A320 threads on a regular basis so AS perhaps thought could just use the thread for both projects since they, like real world airbuses (?), shares some components.

so if 330 plans are 4Q2017 in words of fabian. The a318-21 2018 edition will come in 2017 if no issues in deadline right? is just that im moving to prepar 3d v4 from fsx, so im afraid to stay without airbus until 2018.

The latest given statement in this topic from Mathijs/Fabian is, that both are scheduled for 2017. In the order as stated above.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Dirt is added as last and extra layer! The seat fabric is also being changed and shows currently the old state.

Could you/the team can make the dirt and a "pristine looks" optional?

B)

• Upvote 3

Vor 1 Stunde, Stefan Hoffmann sagte:

[...]

The pictures below show the textures as they appear in the sim (beside the missing details). Dirt is added as last and extra layer! The seat fabric is also being changed and shows currently the old state.

[...]

First of all, thank you for the pictures, they really look amazing!

Just a question: Would it be possible to deliver both, clean and dirty vc textures, so it is possible to switch between dirty and clean?

... to get feeling of flying a brand new airbus or a very old one...