Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

3 hours ago, mopperle said:

Dont make any false suggestions as long as you have no clue what you are talking about. You have zero insight what is happening in the background and how the development progresses. If the preview thread annoys you we can make it invisible to you.

First of all, sorry for the three time posting, I was having issues w\ my internet and i somehow posted three times; it was not on purpose. 

Secondly, I'm a customer and when I criticize something on your organisation, you should take it as an advice: I had no intend of making a destructive comment of your work - wich I respect.  Apparently, when someone makes a sugestion/critics, you (members of organisation) react in a very ofensive way. No, Aerosoft didn't sign any contract w\ me, but they make public announcements for a reason: and that reason is that if they don't do it, people loose interest (Now, bring the "so, go away your infidel!" comments). I know that there's a lot of issues when doing a work w\ so much complexity but, hey, "shit happens" and when it happens it's not good to have people waiting w\out knowing the holding time; and telling them not to visit the forum it's also not a "comercial" alternative.

Two things I've learn as an airline engineer and as a pilot-trainee: don't leave your customers waiting w\out and explanation; do not feel deeply toutched when people complaint, it happens to all good suppliers,

Best regards

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

9 minutes ago, macca22au said:

Ease up guys.  The last set of posts have been pretty aggressive, drawing a similar response from the Deputies.  Nothing but nothing we say or do can hasten the release of the Airbus series. Impatient though I am, I would rather not have a repeat of the CRJ (which I know was not an Aerosoft project) but which is still some way from a final version. Fabian says 4Q 2017, that's a whole three months from the beginning of October..over ninety days in which it can be released.  So relax, have a cool beer, and enjoy all the other v4 aircraft available for our enjoyment.

Double tap.

On 16.6.2016 at 11:03, Mathijs Kok sagte:

October absolutely not

November would take a miracle

December, now we are getting into the realm of reality..

"shit happens"

morpheus.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hi, sorry if this has been asked already, but I didn't find anything with the search function. Will there be a possibility to have 2 loadsheets available at the same time? So that you can prepare 2 different loadsheets with the fuel planner - lets say, loadsheet A and loadsheet B - and on the MCDU II you can decide which loadsheet you want to be loaded? 

This would be helpful if you want to land, park and continue with another flight without having to open the Airbus Fuelplanner again.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Fabian Boulegue said:

The planed release date is 4Q 2017 thats right - no further informations to announce currently.

for A318-321 as well as A330? lol

1 hour ago, datguytho said:

Will there be a possibility to have 2 loadsheets available at the same time?

You can always create a loadsheet and store it away (by simply copying the file somewhere else). If you then later need it again, just get it back from there.

1 hour ago, datguytho said:

Hi, sorry if this has been asked already, but I didn't find anything with the search function. Will there be a possibility to have 2 loadsheets available at the same time? So that you can prepare 2 different loadsheets with the fuel planner - lets say, loadsheet A and loadsheet B - and on the MCDU II you can decide which loadsheet you want to be loaded? 

This would be helpful if you want to land, park and continue with another flight without having to open the Airbus Fuelplanner again.

Isn't that kind of 'nice to have' not 'need to have'?

Besides, can't you already prepare this with PFPX?

Yes, it's definitely more of a 'nice to have' thing. And yes, I was aware of the fact that you can replace the files during the flight, it would just be more comfortable if you could just select a new loadsheet without actually having to minimize the sim and replacing files etc. 

I don't exactly know how the Airbus reads the loadsheet, but if you could just type in a letter on the MCDU and then load the respective loadsheet things would get less messy in a way.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, datguytho said:

And yes, I was aware of the fact that you can replace the files during the flight, it would just be more comfortable if you could just select a new loadsheet without actually having to minimize the sim and replacing files etc. 

You run the sim on full screen?! You sir are a dying breed, I have it in windowed because I need to have my browser open for charts and such.

EDIT: Not to mention that, although flying is fun, I can't stand sitting in a simulator cockpit for hours on end with nothing happening.

I also run my sim on full screen mode. Despite all the disadvantages like having to minimize the sim all the time to work with other programs too at the same time I still like the full screen mode way more than the windowed mode. Especially when I fly with the PMDG 777 the ability to easily place the 2D panels of the PFD, ND.. on my second black screen makes the full screen mode very enjoyable.

1 hour ago, amahran said:

I have it in windowed because I need to have my browser open for charts and such.

Me too... but that's mainly because I like seeing a movie while flying ;)

• Upvote 1

vor 3 Stunden , amahran sagte:

You run the sim on full screen?! You sir are a dying breed, I have it in windowed because I need to have my browser open for charts and such.

EDIT: Not to mention that, although flying is fun, I can't stand sitting in a simulator cockpit for hours on end with nothing happening.

I use a tablet and I only have 1 screen. So yeah..

• Like 1

I just got a touch screen asus. I was thinking it would be more helpful. but not really. lol. but i just got my big stack of JEPP charts for school, so i used those today in the sim and worked great! 

Now, on the new airbusses will we be able to set the range and the mode of the two NDs separately???,

For example, on the first officer's ND we have NAV with a range of 10 and on the capitain's we have ARC with a range of 40...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I was curious if the Aerosoft Airbus 2018 is going to implement what the CRJ currently has which is assigment or use of the CTRL + Shift + Numbers keys. I would hate to see these keys being used or hard coded into a gauge file because that would seriously limit my use of customs views with Ezdok and my Logitech G13. Hopefully Aerosoft would abstain from doing so. :-)

Will the new busses include an ipad like dave? I really like having a menu that is seperate from the mcdus. It is annoying on the busses or pmdgs planes to have to go back to the fmc/mcdus menu to open doors or edit settings or config ground equipment. 

• Upvote 4