Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

One feature we have not yet discusses is the printing. Pilots do an amazing amount of printing in the cockpit and when you see an cockpit after a flight you might see a dozen or more bits of paper lying around or clipped to something.
In line with making our Airbus as much as the real Airbus (remember the coffee etc) we wanted to have this simulated. Here you see one print in a 2d window but it is intended to be become a 3d part of the VC. Very useful I must say.

What kind of information do the usually print?

1 minute ago, Griffin78 said:

What kind of information do the usually print?

Weather such as meta mr and taf or messages from the airline or atc 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CRJ900 said:

No second MCDU but virtual printer paper? LOL Aerosoft. 

Who said there will be no second MCDU? I have been flying a beta of that for over a year now. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

vor 18 Minuten, The Dude sagte:

Who said there will be no second MCDU? I have been flying a beta of that for over a year now. 

Are we talking about the 320 here?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

One feature we have not yet discusses is the printing. Pilots do an amazing amount of printing in the cockpit and when you see an cockpit after a flight you might see a dozen or more bits of paper lying around or clipped to something. In line with making our Airbus as much as the real Airbus (remember the coffee etc) we wanted to have this simulated. Here you see one print in a 2d window but it is intended to be become a 3d part of the VC. Very useful I must say.

Screenshot170905.jpg

pfff make me co.......! wow metar and taffort in the addon? you really roooooooooooooooooock!!!!!!!!!! but i still mantaine 2d option i think is easy to read!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

From the client point of view, I find all this pictures, statements and videos ("sneak peak - Aerosoft A330") very unnecessary and upseting. A statement was made on June saying that AES Airbus would be published "in the next weeks" after CRJ: well, september now and still no sign of airbuses, nor regrets from that statement; and I know that  by "Next weeks" it couldn't be in the next 100 weeks. What I am trying to tell is that there's no need to provoke hysteria with statements that don't have any base of thruth. Personaly I don't need nor statements, or dates; and definitely I dont need wrong predictions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 14

vor 51 Minuten, GoncaloA sagte:

From the client point of view, I find all this pictures, statements and videos ("sneak peak - Aerosoft A330") very unnecessary and upseting. A statement was made on June saying that AES Airbus would be published "in the next weeks" after CRJ: well, september now and still no sign of airbuses, nor regrets from that statement; and I know that  by "Next weeks" it couldn't be in the next 100 weeks. What I am trying to tell is that there's no need to provoke hysteria with statements that don't have any base of thruth. Personaly I don't need nor statements, or dates; and definitely I dont need wrong predictions.

As others already said: it´s ready when it´s ready. And I like it when I get information about the progress, so that I can look even more forward.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GoncaloA said:

Well to be honest I think you still have a long time to wait, IMO it will probably be released next year or in 2019 but definitely not this year

You can downvote me but you know this is the truth 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

On 3.9.2017 at 22:23, jj270204 sagte:

I sent Aerosoft an Email to ask them if they have a release date and they said in the fourth quarter of this year so any time from now to December

The fourth quarter starts at October 1st.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mopperle said:

Dont make any false suggestions as long as you have no clue what you are talking about. You have zero insight what is happening in the background and how the development progresses. If the preview thread annoys you we can make it invisible to you.

First of all, sorry for the three time posting, I was having issues w\ my internet and i somehow posted three times; it was not on purpose. 

Secondly, I'm a customer and when I criticize something on your organisation, you should take it as an advice: I had no intend of making a destructive comment of your work - wich I respect.  Apparently, when someone makes a sugestion/critics, you (members of organisation) react in a very ofensive way. No, Aerosoft didn't sign any contract w\ me, but they make public announcements for a reason: and that reason is that if they don't do it, people loose interest (Now, bring the "so, go away your infidel!" comments). I know that there's a lot of issues when doing a work w\ so much complexity but, hey, "shit happens" and when it happens it's not good to have people waiting w\out knowing the holding time; and telling them not to visit the forum it's also not a "comercial" alternative.

Two things I've learn as an airline engineer and as a pilot-trainee: don't leave your customers waiting w\out and explanation; do not feel deeply toutched when people complaint, it happens to all good suppliers,

Best regards

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

9 minutes ago, macca22au said:

Ease up guys.  The last set of posts have been pretty aggressive, drawing a similar response from the Deputies.  Nothing but nothing we say or do can hasten the release of the Airbus series. Impatient though I am, I would rather not have a repeat of the CRJ (which I know was not an Aerosoft project) but which is still some way from a final version. Fabian says 4Q 2017, that's a whole three months from the beginning of October..over ninety days in which it can be released.  So relax, have a cool beer, and enjoy all the other v4 aircraft available for our enjoyment.

Double tap.

On 16.6.2016 at 11:03, Mathijs Kok sagte:

October absolutely not

November would take a miracle

December, now we are getting into the realm of reality..

"shit happens"

morpheus.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hi, sorry if this has been asked already, but I didn't find anything with the search function. Will there be a possibility to have 2 loadsheets available at the same time? So that you can prepare 2 different loadsheets with the fuel planner - lets say, loadsheet A and loadsheet B - and on the MCDU II you can decide which loadsheet you want to be loaded? 

This would be helpful if you want to land, park and continue with another flight without having to open the Airbus Fuelplanner again.

• Upvote 2