Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

I feel sad that Aerosoft have taken this action when other developers have simply made their products compatible at no extra cost! 

You can't make it right for everyone! If AS would have just provided P3Dv4 compatibility people would have screamed for the new A330 functionality. Now they are screaming for just P3Dv4 compatibility. 

I think the 16 Euros are a very reasonable update price. You get a lot of new and improved stuff for your money which I am pretty sure you don't want to miss after having started using it.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, mckayi said:

Sorry to be a bit negative here but. It seems you have us over a barrel, we all want to upgrade to P3d v4 but rather than make your product compatible and allow us to continue to use what we have already paid for, you significantly upgrade it and charge us to use it....I know you need to cover the long development costs for the CRJ but honestly why don't you just make the A320 series compatible with P3d v4 and let us have it as it was?

Now I have no choice but to pay more money to use a product I already own...You know I will pay and I have little choice..

I feel sad that Aerosoft have taken this action when other developers have simply made their products compatible at no extra cost! 

You have hit the nail on the head, 'upgrade to P3D V4'  You can't really expect a product which you bought for P3D V3 or  FSX to upgraded to this new sim ( and it is considerably different ) for nothing.   I think most of us are quite happy with the very reasonable price for the significant improvements that this upgrade offers. Of course the product you bought will continue function perfectly in the sim you bought it for.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Seb045 said:

just one question : i have 320/321 and 318/319... what is the price for this update? 2x 16€?? or just 16€ ?

Check my post, it is mentioned there.... 

• Upvote 2

Come on Aerosoft! I have very bad performance in FSX with the Aerosoft A320 and addon sceneries. It's much better in P3D V4 and now I have to wait till September or October?:o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

5 minutes ago, __Max__ said:

Come on Aerosoft! I have very bad performance in FSX with the Aerosoft A320 and addon sceneries. It's much better in P3D V4 and now I have to wait till September or October?:o

So you don't want to have even more improved systems giving you even better performance ??? 

• Upvote 2

OK Tom,

you just presuaded me! :)

But still, the waiting sucks. (But thats my problem ;))

• Upvote 1

one question (important), olds liverys are compatible with your new version?

can wit your new product ;) !!

Seb

Yh, they will all be compatible as stated a few times already. 

Mathijs said: Why should we "throw away" all the custom liveries have been published by all the painters?

That´s my exact opinion as well. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh sorry Tom, just pushed "send" button when you did so, too:)

• Upvote 1

The only think I don's understand is why did you tell us this not on Relaese Day of P3Dv4??? All what i read since today was there will be an Update and that will be Free and today i reed o no Update but an Upgrade an when you want to Fly the bus in V4 you have to pai again. My Problem is not to spend the Money again I only don't understand Why you tell it us not clearly from the outset.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

All these products will from now on get a yearly major overhaul, that's why we used the year in the name. After Airbus X, Airbus Extended, Aerosoft Airbus A320 it was hard to come up with something new.

Year in product name, makes sense but reminds me  of Microsoft Windows Server editions 

What about using names of food, deserts, wines, cities, rivers etc.

Well... then somebody would say that this could remind Android versioning.....

vor 26 Minuten, Ollix79 sagte:

The only think I don's understand is why did you tell us this not on Relaese Day of P3Dv4??? All what i read since today was there will be an Update and that will be Free and today i reed o no Update but an Upgrade an when you want to Fly the bus in V4 you have to pai again. My Problem is not to spend the Money again I only don't understand Why you tell it us not clearly from the outset.

Hm. As far as I can remember, I already knew about a completely new version of the airbusses within P3Dd v4 release day

1 hour ago, Nils G. said:

So when I follow this thread here, I don't understand some people to blame aerosoft for just doing a stunning job. They work on that what a lot of people like to see a A318 A321 Series in P3D v4. So far with a great price police on my opinion so I love to pay the 32 Euro with a big smiling on my face. Just see the bigger picture here sometimes. And for the most people its a hobby so take a big breath in and just smile and enjoy what they allready have provied us in P3D v3.

best regards 

Nils 

I thinks it's fair. As stated before it's a new version. Elsewhere you pay full price for new versions, which at best are really just updates or upgrades (And I'm not just talking about Flight Sim). If memory serves Aerosoft will even grant a discount on the A330 for A32X owners. I'd say that's more than fair.

The only shame for me is that there won't be X-Plane versions. I love Aerosoft buses, and X-Plane. Oh unrequited love!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1