Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

3 hours ago, Patrick Almeida Helzer said:

Gets beaten by who? The community? Yeah sadly. Some people just cant be patient and dont know how difficult it can be to get the code done.

The economy department.;) Mathijs have mentioned it before. ;)

6 hours ago, Dudley said:

You are Sir Malcolm Sargent to Frank's Yehudi Menhuin then.

Or maybe Mathijs is Gerald Moore...

Now with the announcement last night of Prepar3d v4, are you already going to implement an option to choose it in the installer? 

• Downvote 2

Just now, Tyrone. said:

Now with the announcement last night of Prepar3d v4, are you already going to implement an option to choose it in the installer? 

Of course it will be an option. Why would anyone think it won't be?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tom A320 said:

Of course it will be an option. Why would anyone think it won't be?

Simply was curious as I've watched a video in which it said that some add-ons like planes might not work as necessary add-ons might not work with the 64-Bit structure. 

It has been stated numerous times already, that the A330 will of course be compatible with P3Dv4. For example like yesterday:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Tom A320 said:

It has been stated numerous times already, that the A330 will of course be compatible with P3Dv4. For example like yesterday:

I was just scrolling through that and just saw it myself. I'm sorry then for not checking every page here anymore. 

vor 3 Stunden , Tyrone. sagte:

I was just scrolling through that and just saw it myself.

So why did you ask if you saw it yourself?

vor 3 Stunden , Tyrone. sagte:

I'm sorry then for not checking every page here anymore. 

You dont need to check every page. There is a search function.

We mods liked the question "if a not released add on has an installer for a not release simulator." There is a first time for every question.  ;) 

Ps, Tom came up with this so all credit goes to him. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I guess the flood lights in the cockpit can now be handled with the new dynamic light engine in v4? A2A's already doing it in the T-6.

• Upvote 3

Is there going to be a way to turn in every frequency?
In the current Bus you can only put in frequency's with xxx.250 xxx.500 xxx.750 and xxx.000

In e.g FSL you can turn in  fine frequencys and don't have to open IVAP to get a frequency, that you can't turn in.

Vor 1 Stunde, Lennart1948 sagte:

Is there going to be a way to turn in every frequency?
In the current Bus you can only put in frequency's with xxx.250 xxx.500 xxx.750 and xxx.000

In e.g FSL you can turn in  fine frequencys and don't have to open IVAP to get a frequency, that you can't turn in.

I guess that's the limitation of an older radio panel/system modeled. The worldwide freq. have been updated to cover a much larger span some time ago. And to be honest I haven't had any issues with the AS bus on IVAO. Freq seem all to wok fine. 

• Upvote 1

isn't there a setting in FSX itself that enables the "in between" frequencies ?

I would be surprised if there was. 8.33 kHz spacing was not even thought of at the time of FSX's development, nor was it needed. P3D might have it, but I have my doubts, since I don't think they would consider it essential to the workings of the sim.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay that's understandable. But just a technical question, just that I know. Would it be theoretically possible to make an option in the configurator to enable and disable that or would that be impossible from the coding and stuff.

Just a question, not meaning to implent that.^_^

Can I ask why aerosoft is putting so much work into a crj that's no where near as popular as a detailed a380 which they most likely won't make?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 12