Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

1 hour ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

we do not see the need to include such a feature in our A330.

Don't. It is a bad obsession, that I am guilty of. Trying to get close to -1 usually makes the landing very risky. 

• Upvote 2

Fair points. I always seem to get -20ish landings in the Dash and around -100 to -200 in larger aircraft like the 747 or 777. Even though in the 747 you barely "feel" a -400 landing. The large struts seem to absorb most of the energy. 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Short update.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Great relationship management with the community.

• Upvote 3

More advanced than i had thought : D

Good to see that modern software development practices are used within Aerosoft.

Continue the good work :)

since the development of the a330 is in a closed test phase, I was wondering if there will also be the A330-200F shipped when it is ready to be sold? May be a good addition for the people who like the freight routes and such

:rolleyes: again this question. using the search function withe the search terms "freighter" and/or "200f" gives you the answer ;)

• Upvote 2

It really is outstanding to have ongoing project status reports and bugs shared with the community like this. Dont recall any other dev being so transparent and really goes a long way to appreciating all what is involved in software development with all the fun but warts and moles as well. A real behind the scenes look. Thanks for sharing. Great to see this project moving along so well. 

• Upvote 2

On 21/02/2017 at 1:17 AM, Tom A320 said:

The SP4 was renamed/canceled in the meantime. There will be a complete new product version:

• Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 (2017)
  • Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 (2017)
  • Aerosoft Airbus A330 (2017)

All these products will contain the new CFD. 

In the 2017 version of the A320 family Other functional buttons will be added in the overhead ? Do you have a list of what you will add to it ?

^_^

• Downvote 2

You can expect all "new" functionality being developed for the A330 to be made available for the smaller buses as well. As the feature list of the A330 isn't final yet, there isn't any such list for the smaller buses available.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, TwixXiZ said:

In the 2017 version of the A320 family Other functional buttons will be added in the overhead ? Do you have a list of what you will add to it ?

^_^

And which buttons would that be that you'd like to see simulated?

• Upvote 3

Hello,

Hmh already may be revising the anti ice so that it is an effect on the engines because no power loss is felt by turning them on ^^

And can be add the CREW Supply button for oxygen and the button PWS (Prodective windshear) can put OFF or AUTO because both are in the normal porcedure checklist but can not use them ^_^

So I thought adding these two button will be cool you know ? :)

• Upvote 2

Hi twix!

Surprisingly in the a320 Family on both engines you barely feel a N1 increase. You could say that Its unnoticeable. In the trent 700 Its nearly the same because the Engine produces more bleed than it actually needs. The cf6 and pw4000 turn into real high performer and increasing the Power really much when turning in the WAI and EAI.

Greets

Wackenopfer

autocorrects can be ignored

• Upvote 1

Hello

I have a question regarding the livery manager, and before everyone tries to light me on fire and spear me with a trifork at sunrise, for not doing it. YES, I did try and search the thread prior to making this post, but i was not able to find an answer to my question. I am very sorry if my searching skills did not live up to your expectations, and I will be very happy if someone else’s searching abilities made them able to find a way to an answer to my question given previously in this thread.

I’ve found that the A330 will come with a livery manager, similar to the one in the A318-A321 model but ->

Are you planning to overhaul the livery manager/configurator in order to make adding liveries and switching between the light/dark option in the configurator work so you wont have to add VC-reg textures manually?

For example, I use the “Dark option” in the configurator now which means that if I switch between the light and dark option it wipes all my liveries vc. aircraft registration textures. As a result of this I must replace them manually every time I want to either switch options or add a new livery. Most of the new liveries are delivered with the light option so you must do it the messy way every time to get them to work.

This means that adding a new livery in the A320 have started to be a bit of a time-consuming process because I use 5-10 liveries for each individual config eg. A320 CFM, A320 IAE etc. I found that the default liveries the that come with the A320 don’t have regs. In the VC when using the dark option, which is a shame. Obviously custom lighting would solve this issue but last time I asked you weren’t a 100% sure how or if that was going to be changed/made

• Upvote 1

Question:

The engine sound in the current A320 Family of Aerosoft isn´t that good. FSLabs far better. I don´t want to advise you to do it as good as FSLabs did for the A320X but it could maybe be a bit better within release of the A330. A330 engine startup sound is very very special in my opinion, as well as the A340-600 and A340-500 engine startup sound.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Frederik Pedersen said:

I’ve found that the A330 will come with a livery manager, similar to the one in the A318-A321 model but ->

Are you planning to overhaul the livery manager/configurator in order to make adding liveries and switching between the light/dark option in the configurator work so you wont have to add VC-reg textures manually?

No idea yet.