Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Okay guys.... that will have to end that conversation - such dialogs never result in anything good.

Thanks! 

Thanks for that, Dave!

These pics... They are beautiful... 

Not gonna lie, as I was trying to keep up with the posts since I've last been here I stumbled across the picture of which a user was asking why the camera elevation:s so high. I thought 'oh dang, did I miss pictures?'. As I was checking the page before,  I saw the pictures and a tear ran across my face. 

This is not exaggerated but what actually happened. This plane is really unbelievably beautiful and I shad tears of masculinity. 

Thanks Aerosoft for making such a great product! Keep it up! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Load report?

In the real airplane, If a hard landing happens, the on-board printer automatically  spits out a "LOAD REPORT", where you can see the parameters at (and around) the time of the touchdown. Based on these parameters, the maintenance decides on the scope of the inspection required. It can be also printed manually via the MCDU even if there was no official hard landing, so we can see how hard we smacked it...

Have you guys considered implementing this? I guess it would add to the 'wow' factor of your 330 and make a few simmers happy... :D

In the A320 series we did you can print from within the sim. That has turned out not not to be without problems. But if we could get the conditions and a sample of what is printed we could certainly try.

• Upvote 1

Dont know how Mathijs and the team handel the public so nice,yes they can implement that and then you can get the A330 in a year from now.

• Upvote 1

I can e-mail you a sample of the printout. 

As for triggering conditions, I guess a friendly engineer/mechanic with access to the Aircraft Maintainance Manual would be able to provide this. 

The 330 has a nice big printer in the cockpit and it is used for a variety of things - we print out load sheets, ATIS, weather, clearances etc. I guess a home printer connected to the PC would be quite good to emulate this...

Hi everyone and the Aerosoft team, I did not follow all the subjects concerning the A330, but I just wanted to know if an exit is well planned this year? And the variants livery are in the course of projects, I do not want to do the imaptient on the contrary it is just to give me an idea simply, anyway it is very good work you do Aerosoft thank's for your Job!

The best idea you can get about the project is by just reading some pages back. Your question is being asked over and over again, and the answers are not too far away actually.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Jet_Lag said:

I can e-mail you a sample of the printout. 

As for triggering conditions, I guess a friendly engineer/mechanic with access to the Aircraft Maintainance Manual would be able to provide this. 

The 330 has a nice big printer in the cockpit and it is used for a variety of things - we print out load sheets, ATIS, weather, clearances etc. I guess a home printer connected to the PC would be quite good to emulate this...

Hi!

the ACMS Reports are totally optionable. For example EW A332 prints a long as hell vibration report on landing. The ACMS Reports deliver a variety of reports in many kinds but are not very interesting. (and me as a technician says this...) They are only a total waste of printer paper. <----- ATTENTION: OPINION!

• Upvote 3

Thank you for the heads up, @Wackenopfer! Then, in the interest of our environment, I would gladly do without that printing function (or make it optional at least, please). I'm still learning to operate PFPX properly and felt so guilty recently, after having printed my complete flight plan from Frankfurt to Toronto (30 pages or so). ;-)

• Upvote 3

I printed out a whole FCOM back when I was 15 or so.

For anyone ever considering going on that adventure, just for your information, I never ended up using it, it was a total waste of paper.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, amahran said:

I printed out a whole FCOM back when I was 15 or so.

For anyone ever considering going on that adventure, just for your information, I never ended up using it, it was a total waste of paper.

same here but of 737. I read it for like four to five times to get some   knowledge about the aircraft

• Upvote 1

On 3/10/2017 at 8:16 PM, iain54 said:

they're panel codes. It helps us maintenance personnel find the correct panel for certain push buttons or levers. they're also on the cb panels. I'm not too sure if flight crew use them.

we (flightcrews) use them mainly to locate Circuit breakers only. When computer resets are needed, the QRH mentions de panel code, then the letter/number code to find the corect CB.

keep up this amazing WIP!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, otzku2 said:

Would be nice to have the ground map with taxiways on the ND

If something is present in the Aerosoft A320, and exists on the A330 then one can assume it will be modelled.

Best wishes.

19 minutes ago, otzku2 said:

Would be nice to have the ground map with taxiways on the ND

13 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

If something is present in the Aerosoft A320, and exists on the A330 then one can assume it will be modelled.

I think this is what he is asking for.

csm_OANS_Airport_map_1_ca0b8edb2a.jpg

• Upvote 3