P3D v3 VC Shadow Issue

Hello,

I have strange shadows inside my aircraft as you can see. I really have no idea how to fix this. However I deleted my p3d.cfg, my shader folder but it didn't work. Furthermore when I turn off HDR I still have this issue. I don't use Reshade or other mods and I installed the newest NVIDIA driver aswell but I still have this issue.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

I have this shadow issue not only they are on my FCU too. I hope that someone could help me. I am using P3D v3.2 with the newest Aerosoft Airbus A318/21 which I reinstalled yesterday. 

Regards :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I stumbled upon this thread and low and behold, I had this issue last night.  I didn't think much of it as I figured it was just the way the lighting was casting an odd shadow across the knobs...guess it wasn't just me having this issue.  I think this has only happened in the A321, as I do not recall seeing this in the A318-A320.

• 1 month later...

I too am seeing this issue. In my case, It only affects the A319 and the A321. 

The A320 on the other hand is fine and the shadows appear normal.

Not flown the A318 so not sure if that has the same issue. I've also only tried the IAE versions of each model. Haven't tested CFM.

P3D 3.2

• 1 month later...

Archived