Valencia Update 1.10 not Jetways

robert_bur

Hi,

I just update the scenery Valencia X, to the versión 1.10 and i have a problem with the jetways, because i don't see it. Before i do the update, the jetways look good. Any reason of this problem?

Please login to display this image.

Thanks so much.

Can you both verify to have the "Latinwings_ValenciaX" folder under C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects and under C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml the Latinwings_LEVC_Stands.xml file?

36 minutes ago, ageva said:

Can you both verify to have the "Latinwings_ValenciaX" folder under C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects and under C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml the Latinwings_LEVC_Stands.xml file?

I have it both, the file xml and the folder.

Do you have SODE 1.2 running as well? Can you check under the flightsim root folder \SODE\xml that there is no any xml related to Valencia (just rename is to .off) as well as there are no folders under \Simobjects\Misc related to Valencia? The only place those folders should be exist are under C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

27 minutes ago, ageva said:

Do you have SODE 1.2 running as well? Can you check under the flightsim root folder \SODE\xml that there is no any xml related to Valencia (just rename is to .off) as well as there are no folders under \Simobjects\Misc related to Valencia? The only place those folders should be exist are under C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

I have that folder in the sim root folder, but they haven't got anything about Valencia. 

And in the other folder (Simobjects/misc), only this in the SODE folder, nothing about Valencia.

I have this issue...

Orrible rwy lights!!! But...i don't have any reply for developer :(

OK, let's double check that SODE 1.2 is disable:

dll/exe xml files under C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 and "%AppData%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3", look for SODE entries. If you find some, disable it like that:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>SODE DLL</Name>
    <Disabled>True</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>P3Dv3\SODE\SimObjectAnimationModule.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>SODE DLL</Name>
    <Path>P3Dv3\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

Rename the SODE folder under the root P3D to SODE.off, rename the SODE directory under SimObjects\Misc to SODE.off

Run again P3D and let me know the results.

4 minutes ago, gianluk81 said:

I have this issue...

Orrible rwy lights!!! But...i don't have any reply for developer :(

I read your other thread, can't help you there mate, sorry :(

2 hours ago, ageva said:

OK, let's double check that SODE 1.2 is disable:

dll/exe xml files under C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 and "%AppData%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3", look for SODE entries. If you find some, disable it like that:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>SODE DLL</Name>
    <Path>P3Dv3\SODE\SimObjectAnimationModule.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>SODE DLL</Name>
    <Path>P3Dv3\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

Rename the SODE folder under the root P3D to SODE.off, rename the SODE directory under SimObjects\Misc to SODE.off

Run again P3D and let me know the results.

I have the same problem, there's no jetways.

For your information, in the dll.xml in: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 didn¡t exist that lines, only in ProgramData.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, robert_bur said:

For your information, in the dll.xml in: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 didn¡t exist that lines, only in ProgramData.

It doesn't matter in which one it is in, P3D evaluates both files.

For compatibility purpose P3D still uses the "old" location in the user's folder, but according Windows style guides also uses the ProgramData location.

10 minutes ago, robert_bur said:

I have the same problem, there's no jetways.

Did you disable it? I'm almost sure that there is something wrong with the jetway textures not loading correctly by SODE.

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning,

I have the same problem. I have only the last SODE and on SODE.log I have this errors:

All is installed correctly in ProgramData/12bPilot/SODE and I have not SODE Directory in my Prepar3Dv3.2.3

Thank you for help

Paolo

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived