A 320 Crashing in the same spot. PP3D v3

IPA

Hi:

I am experimenting a problem with the A 320 Extended, For second time flying the same route KPHX-KBWI, the flight crashed at around the same spot. I am attaching the CenterErrorLog but I don't know how to fix those errors. Please any help?

Thank you very much

ContentErrorLog.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

The errorlog produced by P3D is completely irrelevant. It would be more interesting to know where (exact location) the problem occured and how it crashed (any error message...?)and if the problem happens with another aircraft at exactly the same point. It might also be a scenery problem.

Thanks Mopperle. I will repet the flight and will mark where the problem occurs. Also I will try with another add on. Please check it later.

Best

IPA 

I tried again today. The sim crashed about the same time flying. I have seen, over PP3D forum, that many user are having the same problems but using PMDG. My last flight was using:

AS A320 Extended

Radar Contact

FS Global Real Weather

Plan G

Default Scenery

Any comment?

Thanks

Archived