Drzewiecki Design - New updates EETN Tallinn X v1.70 and EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X v1.50

LGG

Hi,

Meanwhile obviously Version 1.8 is already active. And the download link shows still 1.60. It's very disappointing, that Aerosoft doesn't update their offered products to the actual version. I had this issue also with other products in the past. As DD is offereing their products via other shops too, I will buy this next time somewhere else.

An unsatisfied customer, wo bought a lot of products in AS shop.

Reinhard

3 hours ago, Cargostorm said:

Just checked my account: DD Moscow has been updated to 1.6 but DD Warsaw is still the old version 1.4. This should be updated to v1.5

It says V1.6 for DD Moscow, but the version you download is still V1.4 :-(

Hello,

- UUEE is ok now on latest relase 1.6 supporting SODE 1.3.

- EETN is with wrong release number 1.80 supporting SODE 1.3 as the 1.6 package is online instead.

- EPWA is still with old 1.4 release not supporting SODE 1.3

I opened yesterday a support ticket and hope EETN at least will be corrected soon.

Skip.  

2 hours ago, skipy33 said:
2 hours ago, skipy33 said:

Hello,

- EETN is with wrong release number 1.80 supporting SODE 1.3 as the 1.6 package is online instead.

I opened yesterday a support ticket and hope EETN at least will be corrected soon.

Skip.  

Hello,

Skip.  

Hi

Regarding UUEE, I just downloaded it again from the USA mirror and although it says V1.6 in the user centre, I got the V1.4 installer again :-(  I sent them a support ticket about this, but they replied and told me that V1.6 had been available for a couple of days now. So I don't know what to do now.

• 2 weeks later...
vor 15 Stunden , aua668 sagte:

Hi,

When do we get the actual version of EPWA? It's really a pity, that updates aren't published here.

Rgds

Reinhard

Yep. Its been over 3 weeks now. Its time Aerosoft...

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 2:07 PM, airflyer said:

Yep. Its been over 3 weeks now. Its time Aerosoft...

Hi,

Still no update for EPWA still 1.4 in the shop???

Skip.

Archived