AES 2.41 is available now

• Developer
On 12.3.2016 at 18:50, dcflyer sagte:

Hello all,

I am having a problem with AES 2.41 regarding KORF. The default gates seem to be bleading through the custom AES gates resulting in two gates at each parking assignment. Does anyone have a quick fix for this issue?

Thank you,

DCflyer

Is AES higher in the scenery library. Try to start AEShelp and set KORF to off, then restart AEShelp and enable the airport again.

Update: And take care, that you have Version 1.3 of the Scenery installed.

• Developer
vor 8 Stunden , EDDT-Sebi sagte:

Hallo..!

I want to test to Airport UUEE v1.6, but one no brith jetways..! by gate 34! FSX see picture

thanks

Sebi

Will check that, have only Version 1.2, just downloading 1.6

First off I want to say outstanding product, especially from a FS9 user. Second, love the belt loader going into the cargo bay waiting for the luggage to be loaded. The only problem I have is with the 757s. When the belt loader goes into the cargo hold, he is squatting half way through the bottom half of the aircraft. The max. height for the belt loader 1.95 and any higher than that, then it goes to the cargo loader. My question is this....is there anyway to change the max. height of the belt loader to accept the Boeing 757? I really hope there is, even if it is from the user end to make the adjustment. thanks

6 hours ago, OPabst said:

Will check that, have only Version 1.2, just downloading 1.6

I have asked the same thing over the DDesign forum. It seems not be the jetway itself but the connector?

• Developer
vor 42 Minuten, Er!k sagte:

It doesn't happen when you use SODE instead of AES. Oliver, can you check if it is due to AES?

I am check that, when i have the correct version of the scenery. AES is based on 1.2

On 3/12/2016 at 0:49 PM, OPabst said:

Is AES higher in the scenery library. Try to start AEShelp and set KORF to off, then restart AEShelp and enable the airport again.

Update: And take care, that you have Version 1.3 of the Scenery installed.

Hi - can confirm duplicate jetways appearing in KORF.  AES is highest on the scenery library, and KORF version is 1.3.  KORF was disabled, AESHelp shut down and rebooted, and enabled the airport again with no success.  

Please login to display this image.

• Developer
vor 14 Stunden , phatfarmlines sagte:

Hi - can confirm duplicate jetways appearing in KORF.  AES is highest on the scenery library, and KORF version is 1.3.  KORF was disabled, AESHelp shut down and rebooted, and enabled the airport again with no success.  

Sorry, my fault, forgot to actived the Jetwaysexclude.

Have add a fix to the first post here

• Developer
On 15.3.2016 at 00:11, EDDT-Sebi sagte:

Hallo..!

I want to test to Airport UUEE v1.6, but one no brith jetways..! by gate 34! FSX see picture

thanks

Sebi

Please login to display this image.

Have add a FIX at the first post, to add the Jetway Bridge to the gate 34, when you use UUEE in FSX Version 1.6

• Developer

The Installer is now replace including all reported problems. AESHelp is now detecting the SODE Files, when Version 1.3.x is installed in the new Location.

Hi

I'm on holidays now but will update all the sceneries, AES and Sode after I'll be back.

Does the new SODE chooses the path automaticaly? Is it Safe to install it to drive C? My Sim is on drive d because I read in that programm x86 is never good for installing FSX files. 

Regards

Patrick

oliver

yesterday's download of 2.41 (fsx) is not recognising my ksfohd addon ..... so that I may activate it.

all other features are working including the listing & activation of other addons I have (from earlier vers).

as best I know it ksfohd is up to date from fsdt.

i did have ksfov2 originally, but that was deactivated & uninstalled many months ago ,,,,, i wonder if there is a conflict in aes's records somehow stopping access to ksfohd.

your advice please !

john

Hi,

just a remark regarding the new UUEE Moscow-Sheremetyevo scenery v1.6 for FS9 by Drzewiecki Design: Obviously, some file names were changed by the developer so that AEShelp can't exclude the old jetways anymore resulting in double jetways. You can prevent this, after doing a "resync" of the airport within AEShelp, by renaming the file "UUEE_Jwys.bgl" in the "Scenery" folder of UUEE into "UUEE_Jwys.bak" or similar.

Regards,

Harald

• Developer
On 1.4.2016 at 00:15, uadriver sagte:

oliver

yesterday's download of 2.41 (fsx) is not recognising my ksfohd addon ..... so that I may activate it.

all other features are working including the listing & activation of other addons I have (from earlier vers).

as best I know it ksfohd is up to date from fsdt.

i did have ksfov2 originally, but that was deactivated & uninstalled many months ago ,,,,, i wonder if there is a conflict in aes's records somehow stopping access to ksfohd.

your advice please !

john

Hi John,

can you please check, if the following BGL Files are in the SCENERY Subfolder of your SFO HD Installation:

layer8.BGL,KSFOHD_CVX.BGL, base.BGL

All this are in my installation base on a download of March this year and will be used by AES to identify the scenery as installed.

10 hours ago, OPabst said:

Hi John,

can you please check, if the following BGL Files are in the SCENERY Subfolder of your SFO HD Installation:

layer8.BGL,KSFOHD_CVX.BGL, base.BGL

All this are in my installation base on a download of March this year and will be used by AES to identify the scenery as installed.

oliver

thanks .. was missing KSFOHD_CVX.BGL (I suspect because I had tweaked the afcad & upset a link !)

reinstalled it & all's fine !!

cheers john

Archived