Livery Manager Download Issue for FSX

Akams35

Hello,

I had to replace my computer and reinstalled the AS Airbus 318/319 and 320/321 editions. When using the Livery Manager on my old computer I never had any problems; however, since I downloaded the software to my new computer, the Livery Manager is not working. I downloaded some liveries and tried to install them into FSX through the Livery Manager.  When I select Add Livery and select the Delta Air Lines repaint, i get prompted to select a clean or dirty install.  When I click the install button, the repaint shows in my livery box to the left side, however, no pictures show up in the box to the right and when I go into FSX the installed livery does not show up. I searched other forums on here and one of the older topics that had a texture zip is no longer valid.  What can I do to fix this problem?

Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you started the Livery Manager as administrator? 

If you have installed your FSX into the default folder this is necessary or better saying mandatory. 

How do I run the livery as administrator? From the config folder or so I right click on the livery manager file from the Program menu? I'll try both options tonight. 

It worked, didn't think to run as Administrator. Feels good to be able to recover my old liveries, which most were done by Holgi. :)

Thank you very much.  

Archived