Mouse not working in maine cockpit view

Roland ives

My mouse works on the over head panel and lower views in the forward front view but in the out the wind shield there is no action on fire test,obs, all instruments dead, cannot turn on radios etc. I am using EZdoc might the problem be there? Please help me with problem. turbine otter V2 extended thank you   

• 3 months later...

Did you manage to solve this problem Roland?

I ask, as I have just built a new Win 10 pc, loaded FSX Stream, and then the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended, and everything was working fine. However, ever since I have just bought and installed  Orbx - FTX: Global BASE, which also involved install of Orbx FTX Central, I too have lost the ability to change com or nav radio frequency using the right click and left click of the mouse. The only com/nav radio function I have left, is I can use the swap for use/stby, but clicking Nav tune with a right mouse-click only results in the Stby frequency swapping between the current frequency and 00.00. No other tuning function is possible.
I have disregarded it being corruption, as I have not had one PC crash since the Twin otter install, in fact not once since installing Win 10. No other software installs, or Win 10 updates occurred between the correctly functioning Twin Otter, and the Orbx install. The fact that some Orbx software was installed could however justbe a red herring.
Can anyone advise on this problem, or suggest a way of getting Com/Nav radio tuning ability back.

:) .... Sorted.

I had forgotten it was a mouse scroll-wheel function to tune the radios.  My excuse, I blame it on old age, and a fading memory ability. :(

• 5 months later...

I have the same problem . I can only  Mouseclick in cockpit view if I zoom in somewhat using arrow keys with EZCA. In my regular zoom setting or further out mouse-clicks are unresponsive .<_< Can anyone help

Running Windows 10, FSUIPC,EZCA.

Archived