IVAO FPL export errors

Hi, I found and read this topic related to an export issue posted some months ago.

Now I think that the last solution provided are not completely correct.

Infact the Field 15 of the flight plan form (the real one but also the IVAO one) has two spaces to indicate respectively the True Airspeed for the first or the whole cruising portion of the flight and the planned cruising level for the first or the whole portion of the route to be flown.

After the above two spaces there is the text space for the route description that could contain eventual CHANGE OF SPEED OR LEVEL.

Now the following is a part of the content of the default.fpl file produced after export to IVAP folder using versione 1.23 of PFPX.

SPEEDTYPE=N
SPEED=0429
LEVELTYPE=F
LEVEL=390
ROUTE=N0429F390 DET UL6 DVR UL9 KONAN UL607 MATUG UZ660 RASPU UL984 SULUS UZ650 TONSU Z35 BAROB/N0437F370 Z35 LOMKI

As you can notice after ROUTE= there is the N0429F390 that was already indicated in the preceding 4 fileds so it is unnecessary and incorrect. Instead near the end of the route text string there is the correct indication of a change in speed and level after BAROB.

Is there a possibility to correct this behaviour and eliminate the first erroneous indication maintaining the eventual enroute change indication?

Another things is related the POB field (field 19): this field has to be filed with the total number of persons (passengers and crew) on board and not only the passenger number. So it could be useful to have the possibility to indicate inside the aircraft editor the number of crew aboard to obtain a correct number to export in the flight plan.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, could it be due to the related setting available after calculation? I did not notice this behaviour till now. I always export after release. But I'm going to make a try as soon as possible

Archived