Mathijs Kok

Bali Airport

62 posts in this topic

Looks great who's developing this?

I like what I see , these are very well worked tire tracks and texture of the runway and ramp.

I especially love the look of the ground textures and the seawall. May I ask whether the surrounding scenery is photoreal or 3D modelled too?

Wow!! A-Flight is on fire! Looks amazing!

Wow! Nice to see A-Flight is back!

Amazing texture work...

Looking good, but unfortunately I've just bought Bali from another developer that released it not too long ago. A lot of airports in Asia are in need of a good scenery, but Bali is not anymore.

The Bali rendition from the other developer doesn't support P3D. Therefore a new rendition is really needed, at least from my side.

Looking forward to it! Already love those textures and worn look of the Quito tarmac and buildings.

Just awesome!!!:blink: Finally another high quality airport for Asia. I'd love to see a Phuket in this quality in the future.:rolleyes: Maybe you take it as a note.:)

1 hour ago, PatrickZ said:

Looking good, but unfortunately I've just bought Bali from another developer that released it not too long ago. A lot of airports in Asia are in need of a good scenery, but Bali is not anymore.

Well A flight and Aerosoft decided different, lol. If you feel your copy is better or better value for money, even better for you! I looked at the only one I could find and I was not impressed.

Please keep in mind that the decisions on what airports we do is based on information only we got. It could be we need to do it for a professional market, it could be we got a sales channel asking for it. it could even be a single customer that wants is and is willing to pay for it (and yes that happened recently). So in our opinion Bali was needed.

A-Flight's Helsinki ranks as one of the best, any chance of a Prepar3D installer?? More than happy to pay for an upgrade.

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I looked at the only one I could find and I was not impressed.

Neither am I. In fact, I am very disappointed by the quality of photoreal scenery and the lack of Autogen. The airport itself is OK. The only reason i purchased it, was because I wanted to fly via Bali to Cairns. 

These shots, on the other hand, look very promising regarding the area around the airport itself. Let's see how the terminal comes along.

Finally an Asian airport! Hopefully Aerosoft will then look up North at Singapore! Would complement the A330X extremely well!

Excellent work so far. Really glad A-Flight is back in business.

Nick

Selamat Datang di Bali..:-D

Excellent works.

Will Mandara Tollway included in the scenery also? This over the sea toll way were built  in curve, so pilot do not mistakenly landing over it, as it was built along the rwy 27 approach path.

Quite a rare view in Indonesia, where you can race your car with an aircraft on final..:-D

Regards.

WOW, glad to here the good news for including the surrounding areas. Thanks.

Excellent choice of Airport! It already looks fantastic and even better to include the overall island which is extremely dense in the immediate area north of the airport.

This will be pretty popular with the Australian sim community - and also a great package for anyone wanting to fly the A320 or A330 somewhere different (I've been to Bali many times myself and it's always been on A320 or A330)

It's been a long time coming for a high quality Ngurah Rai addon!

Thanks guys!

Always happy to get another quality airport in this part of the world. Looking forward to it. :)