Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingAxx

Somebody here to test my MMTG (Tuxtla Guiterrez)?

2 posts in this topic

Hello Guys,

While knowing that most of you are obviously already far further north I like to ask you for kinda Beta-Testing.

As Dale (aka "dcda") pushed me a bit publishing my own attempt of creating the new airport of Tuxtla (MX), the package is now ready to go. Of course he had been the first who got a link to the package, but as it seems he is quite loaded with real life work at the moment. Nonetheless, I would like the one or other to try it out. I know that there is a photorealistic scenery out, but it didn't satisfy me as it renamed the new airport to MMT2, kept the old one active, didn't allow airline traffic as the places where gates should allow this where designed for GA only. Furthermore the jetways where pretty done but faulty and the photo cover was not designed to work at night. As the author Fernando Angel Gonzalez allowed in his conditions the use of parts (against given Credits), Dale gave me the idea using the main terminal building. Well so I did. Furthermore I added, based on some freeware AI birds and UT2, some airline traffic (Aeromexico, TAM Aerolineas, Volaris, Interjet and Viva Aerobus) and I include both, the TTools source and the ready compiled Traffic*.bgl (in cases you own UT2 and only want to see a fraction running).

Here are some "teasers":

MMGT_AB001.jpg

MMGT_AB002.jpg

MMGT_AB003.jpg

MMGT_AB004.jpg

A last remark: The airport should fit in its main parts to the photoreal cover of Fernando. If you want to use it you likely have to find out yourself what has to be disabled in his scenery or in my version. The freeware "Airport Design Editor" (ADE) can do this. Some parts in the area of GA parking and the not really covered military areal are incompatible as I used the latest Google sat photos for the layout. I had to compromise a bit regarding the airport position (only a few meters) and again when placing the terminal building. However you could easily "hack" my bgl in case you want to see more of Fernando's objects.

If you want to have a look, please give me a PM. In case it works for you I'll publish it on AVSIM and (maybe) flightsim.com. I can't do it here as Aerosoft is too close to business and I used objects of other authors restricting any publication in commercial environments without asking for permission.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0