Scenery Library AES AFD add-on entry deleted

Christiaan

I hope this is the correct forum for this topic.

I had an issue with the Taxi2Gate KSEA entries in the Library were not showing up.

This issue has now been resolved due to a new installer.

However I seem to have lost an AES entry which I had with the AES  Basepack, I think it had something to do with Afcads.

I had it until I got the KSEA issue.

Is the missing entry needed and if so how can I retrieve it.

Please see attachment.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I guess you are referring to the entry "AerosoftAFD". Klick on the lines 2 and 3 and then on "Edit Area.." to see where it points to.  As this seemed to have happened with the installation of KSEA, youcan check the folder where your scenery.cfg lies, if there has been made a backup by the KSEA installer of the old scenery.cfg.

Also you should contact T2G about what had happened.

Thanks for your quick reply.

With the latest install the two files KSEA Airport & KSEA Terrain are now showing up.

After uninstalling the problem scenery both entries in the library had disappeared.

I then installed the new version.

I presumed that the AEROSOFT AFD was a victim of the old install and was not number 2 & 3.

In my Aerosoft folder I have a Afd folder with a scenery file containing afcads.

Can I just re-add this to my Library.

Archived