Same question... but help...

Burak Tuncel

Hello,

I have a problem with adding new livery. I read tons of message about adding new livery. I know the rules which is about texture.cfg files and so on...

But I have never figured it out the flight controls problem. When I added the new livery, any flight controls (rudder, aileron, elevator) can move... But I switch the original livery which has been installed everything is ok.

By the way I set the autorudder option is on... and I have no problem with the throttle by the way...

Thanks for your help

• Deputy Sheriffs

For what version of the bus were the liveries you are trying to use originally made?

Liveries for the old Airbus X version for example can't be installed with the livery manager. In this case just follow these steps for manual installation:

Hi Tom,

I tried that message which is mentioned but nothing. Strange problem...Everything is good with default livery for A320, but when I try to install another livery, texture is looking well, no black texture etc. but flight controls doesnt move... and the similarly in A319 or A318 I couldnt any movement with flight controls... (neither original ones nor new ones)

I have used fsuipc for controlling in all aircrafts two monthe ago, then I started to use P3D controls menu and gave up the fsuipc for controlling... Is there any complication with the fsuipc.ini file? I have deleted all the settings from fsuipc menu...

Archived