Incorrect the indication on PFD

StrIA

How to correct error on PFD indication? The ROSE to LS position (RAW DATA) must not indicate RADIONAV information on ND

AES

Please login to display this image.

REAL

14 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

From where did you copied & pasted the "real" renditions? And what software version of the bus do they reflect?

I'm a pilot A320. REAL - It picture cutting made into the simulator cockpit on right side. I'm using v1.31

This is screen from FCOM

Okay sir, for which airline do you fly and could you PM me a copy of your license with the Type Rating in it? (Feel free to black the confidental data such as the license number out).

I'm sorry we have to ask for this, but these days there are just far to many kids claiming to be real world pilots to trust you blind.
You will certainly understand that we do not want to fix up the different versions of the Airbus and thus need to ask for this.

1 hour ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Okay sir, for which airline do you fly and could you PM me a copy of your license with the Type Rating in it? (Feel free to black the confidental data such as the license number out).

I'm sorry we have to ask for this, but these days there are just far to many kids claiming to be real world pilots to trust you blind.
You will certainly understand that we do not want to fix up the different versions of the Airbus and thus need to ask for this.

I've sent privat message to you with my licence copy

Archived