Mathijs Kok

Naples Capodichino 2016

101 posts in this topic

Luchthaven Napels Aeroporto di Napoli, Ugo NiuttaNapoli Capodichino

GMMoes

Hm..is it Naples International Airport Ugo Niutta? :)

2 minutes ago, Moes said:

Luchthaven Napels Aeroporto di Napoli, Ugo NiuttaNapoli 

GMMoes

You win.

NAPOLI CAPODICHINO 2016

- Airport & Local City objects

- Fully detailed rendition of Napoli Airport

- High resolution ground textures (2048x2048 pixels)

- Photo real terrain coverage of close airport area

- Very realistic night lighting, based on real pilots point of view

- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and ground

- Great balance between quality and performance

- Fully compatible to all major traffic add-ons

napoli1.jpg

napoli2.jpg

napoli3.jpg

Looking good! MK Studios is really busy in Italy. First they did Bologna, then Rome and now Naples.

Indeed, we are really working hard on Southern Europe, it has always been good to us.

Very nice the model of the Tower , i think will be an awesome scenery as everything's MK-Studios scenery :)

Great finally another high quality airport in Italy but i think that this will be not the only surprise from MK B)

Naples Municipal, KAPF, Naples, Florida lol (Were I did my flight training, good times :) )

12 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, we are really working hard on Southern Europe, it has always been good to us.

I've heard you say different things in the past Mathijs. I remember when you said Aerosoft didn't do Italian airports because the piracy level in Italy was too high. Apparently that has changed.

8 hours ago, alaister1 said:

Naples Municipal, KAPF, Naples, Florida lol (Were I did my flight training, good times :) )

No, this is not KAPF Naples Florida. This is LIRN Naples Italy.

I thing that this airport will have the good quality than the others, but is will have AES lite traffic apron vehicules because it's not mentionned through different features?

great buldings are very nice but trafficwill contribute to a real life on the airport.

Hi Mathijs,

first of all compliments for all your products: they are excellent !!! May I ask you, given the renewed interest towards Italy if by any chance are you planning to release Milano Linate (LIML), the 4th airport in Italy from a traffic standpoint and not a decent release since ISSD?

Thanks a lot  

Please leave off blaming piracy on a particular country or geographic area. It's off-topic.

Nimic and Marco, I hid your posts to keep this about the Naples work in progress and nothing else.

Why Naples? They have already created a scenario free very nice. There are airports that are missing as Linate, Malpensa, Turin, Alghero, Venice (update), Pisa, Rome Ciampino, Lamezia Terme, Brindisi.
On Vatita (VATSIM Italy) our school vATO use much Turin to P1 / P4 online pilot training.
It would be nice in the future to think in Turin! Thank you!

When we organize events I always suggest our products, if there is ...
When you release a scenario we see much change the traffic generated on that 'airport. For example Roma have had many requests to do events on that destination. A short with the Greeks !!
If we organize events pilots want scenery .... what best for you ....

Bye

6 hours ago, Fabio178 said:

Why Naples? They have already created a scenario free very nice. There are airports that are missing as Linate, Malpensa, Turin, Alghero, Venice (update), Pisa, Rome Ciampino, Lamezia Terme, Brindisi.

No, the present Naples scenery by Napulevola for P3D is an update of the FSX one and has many glitches, apron lights missing, no night lights for airport buildings, etc. As to the other airports you mentioned, Malpensa and Ciampino are in the making, while I agree that airports like Linate and Venice are highly needed. 

Linate is available by Venez Scenery. Not the best in the world, but it'll have to do until something better is released. Malpensa is known to be in development by David Rosenfeld, the same who also produced Bergamo and Olbia.

When it comes to FSX, the scenery by Napulevola is looking great. However, the P3D compatibility sucks so it's time for a new scenery.

For Linate there's an excellent freeware by Napulevola. Sorry for the OT

Since X-plane is a completely different sim with a different software development kit, there's little to port over. So I would expect not, especially since I believe none of their products to date (freeware and payware) were for X-plane.