Other sources download for trial

mox

Hello,

Is there any problem if someone is downloading software from other sources (NOT uploading/sharing) for trial porpoises and after that buying it from Aerosoft Store?

Thank You!

• Deputy Sheriffs

With the exception of the sample (not really a trial) of EDDN for AES, Aerosoft does not do "Trial" versions. In your example, how could someone download "from other sources" without "sharing"? Using a downloaded copy of Aerosoft software without paying first is piracy. Intending to buy it later doesn't change the equation.

Or, perhaps I don't understand your example.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Herman is absolutely right. There is no scenario where downloading AS add ons without paying for them, which is not piracy. 

You would use stolen files and stolen license keys. 

This is and remains a crime, regardless if you intend to buy it later or not. 

AS is giving you tons of preview images and videos to get an impression of a product. If you want to know about the performance of a product you can ask (or just read) in the AS forums. 

Mox, if you are not sure about purchasing Aerosoft's product, go to Youtube.com, there are tons of videos showing the Airbus in flight and how to work it.  You should be able to get a feel of the software and weather it is what you want as an addon.  If you are concerned with performance, please list your specs and we can tell how it runs.  Finally, I don't know your jurisdiction, but the Airbus bundle is very reasonably priced.  Here is an example:

FSpilotshop A318/A319/A320/A321 bundle.

For that price you get an amazing amount of content:  An addon aircraft (4 models) with F2Crew RAAS, ability to install AS Airbus in FSX, FSX Steam, P3D 2.x and 3.X with one license.  A flight plan creator for AS Airbus and access to nearly a thousand high quality repaints in the download section of this forum.  If you are still hesitant, please air your concerns, that way you can buy with confidence. 

• Aerosoft
18 hours ago, mox said:

Is there any problem if someone is downloading software from other sources (NOT uploading/sharing) for trial porpoises and after that buying it from Aerosoft Store?

Yep there is. If we find out we'll try to start legal actions against you. 

I am, sorry if that sounds nasty, but it is simply illegal (under most law systems) and the fact trail versions are very hard un FS is a limitation we did not create but have to live with. All the systems that are available we have tried and all have increased support costs a lot and dropped customer satisfaction a lot. If you do not trust our products and my support staff (I am the manager of that department) you should buy them. 

Archived