Bonaire issue

haza

Hello,

Wonder if anyone can help and relieve myself of 3 hours of frustration. I recently purchased Bonaire V1.01 and install it into FSX Steam, during the installation I had to manually place the scenery into the scenery file... Is this normal?

They I have tried using GSX, now I am fairly sure now my problem is NOT GSX related after much testing. The GSX vehicles come and go, which is odd, but I think its down to elevation issues are reading other forums. Please see attached photos. The first is with no action but all vehicles present but only appear near the plane its as the vehicles come in they appear, iv tried other gates on the airport and you get different vehicles appear, using the GSX editor when I move them they appear in certain places, usually near the aircraft.

Can anyone help? Did I install wrong? Iv reinstalled twice. GSX reads the correct ADX and works fine at all other airports. Did anyone sort the elevation issues as I think its down to that.

Many thanks

2016-2-8_15-58-15-440.BMP

2016-2-8_15-59-1-984.BMP

Hello Haza:

I don't know if this might help you, but I had similar issue with that scenery. When some AI planes were taxing they suddenly disappear. I realized it was a Orbx Vector elevation related issue. I went to the Vector configuration tool and in their Elevation tab, I disable Bonaire and that fixed my issue. Once again I don't know if you are using Vector, but if you do, that is definitely your issue.

Raul

Hi Raul,

Thanks for your reply but I am not using Vector. Just Global. I was thinking of deleting the TNCB from Global if I can. Not sure I can though.

Many thanks.

Hello;

Make sure  that the 2 scenery files that go in your add-on list are in the correct order,I had an elevation issue,but Im using Prepar 3D.Im also using FS Global,and FTX Global,and Vector as well,and they have no effect on the airport,didn't have to disable any files.

Mark

Thanks Mark, so assuming Alpha on top and Brovo under? I find it odd I have to manually add them to my scernery folder, is this normal?

Iv tried Alpha on top and Bravo under with no luck. Any other ideas? 

Kind regards

Hello;

Ive enclosed a couple of images,one is of the Airport,and the other is of the order I have it in the Scenery .Im using GSX,FS Global,FTX Global,and also use Vector by ORBX,hopefully this helps.I also had the Scenery in the same order using FSX,using the same add-ons as Im using in Prepar 3D

Mark

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mark , not really related to the topic, but in your screenshot I can see at least 2 problematic things:

1. AerosoftAFD should sit at the very top but below of AES ( in case you use it)

2. All ORBX entries must be below any other scenery addon.

Just to mention it. ;)

Hello;

Thanks,as for the ORBX entries,Ive just usally keep them on top of the scenery,so it wouldnt effect them,if I moved all rthe ORBX entries to the bttom of my add-ons.

Thanks;

Mark

Thanks for replies. The trouble is GSX is under the ground, so I think there is an AFD issue, I have Aplpha Bravo in that order at the top but no Aerosoftt AFD because that folder doesn't exsit on mine.

GSX is reading the Bravo AFD so I don't understand why its not getting the correct elevation.

Any thoughts? Thank you.

Hello;

Im not sure which Aerosoft scenery had the Aerosoft AFD.I just tried going to the airport,and selected GSX,had no problems.When I had FS Global installed awhile ago,there was an tool to use,to correct those issues,but since having FTX Global,and FS Global installed,im just having to use the FTX Vector Tool.Sorry I couldn't help more.

Mark

Iv been flight simming for about 8 years and this is one problem I just cannot fix. Iv even tried installing it as FSX and not Steam and that gives me a different scenery file config but same problems.

Can I ask if anyone else is using TNCB with Steam and GSX and no problems?

Kind regards

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I purchased Bonaire for Prepar3d v3 and I can see many problems, first of all the RWY does not appear on the PFD A320 Aerosoft during take off and RAAS call "on taxiway... on taxiway" same thing during landing. The second one there is no PAPI working for both RWY 10/28 and no windsock close the RWY28.

Regards

Stéphane

On 19.2.2016 at 15:01, haza sagte:

Iv been flight simming for about 8 years and this is one problem I just cannot fix. Iv even tried installing it as FSX and not Steam and that gives me a different scenery file config but same problems.

Can I ask if anyone else is using TNCB with Steam and GSX and no problems?

Kind regards

just some ideas/questions

are the Bonaire folders on top of your scenery lib ?

did you  check for duplicate AFCADs for Bonaire (e.g. MyTraffic) ?

how does AI traffic behave (also vanishing?) ?

vor 10 Stunden , rogerball41 sagte:

first of all the RWY does not appear on the PFD A320 Aerosoft during take off and RAAS call "on taxiway... on taxiway" same thing during landing.

could you provide a screenshot ?

is the "Alpha" Entry into your scenery lib and above "Bravo" ?

hmmm... from my point of view the runway is visible as the "white upper half" of the aircraft symbol.

It should not depend on the scenery but be part of the navdata.

concerning RAAS - isn't it mandatory to rund makerunways.exe after adding a new scenery so RAAS get's the updated data?

I agree with you... but you have to see the RWY in green on the PFD just above the NAV in blue and this is the reason why I got a RAAS alert . And regarding the RAAS call I don't really know I have to check, in this scenery PAPI not working unfortunately. Tks for your help.

Stéphane

• 3 weeks later...

So yer.... Iv updated Bonaire to v1.2- iv tried the 2 files in the scenery lib either way, no joy.

Anyone else having problems like this in steam? Has anyone purchased this for steam and use it just find with GSX working also? Can you let me know.

Many thanks

2016-4-4_11-41-35-58.BMP

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

It is now very confusing to understand what is the best way to solve this issue. Why not an explanation in points (1, 2, 3, ...) so that everyone understands what can be done to have not sunken AI planes?

Tks

harpsi

Archived