Fuel loading out of sync

Seb1

Hi,

Using CFD I had problems with the fuel loading:

As Master I loaded a loadsheet via the right mcdu. That worked/was in sync. When I pressed on the instant load button either on my or the slave side fuel was loaded but never on booth sides. Meaning, either one of us saw the correct FOB in the center ECAM. In the case of no response on my side, I saw the pass/cargo/fuel positions in the fuel and load page on the right mcdu blinking "endlessly".

Is this a know bug or "just" related to connection problems?

Connection was established without any vpn.

Cheers,

Seb

Gesendet von meinem XT890 mit Tapatalk

This is a known issue.  The best way to load PAX, Cargo and Fuel for a CFD flight is to ensure the Master loads them.  If you're having problems with that then it's likely that you have a networking issue (which may be a high latency related problem.  Also bare in mind that after a connection is made, the Connection OK on the Copilot CDU does not provide an accurate indication of the connection between both computers.

At present, the Slave loading PAX, Cargo and Fuel will work from time to time, but it's hit and miss thus I recommend you have the Master load these values.  You can check them on the Center of the Copilot MCDU.

Hope this helps!

Yes - thank you. Is there a known bugs list somewhere? I only found the pinned "limitations of CFD" which is rather short ;)

Gesendet von meinem XT890 mit Tapatalk

Archived