Mega Rome Update

sk5645

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, any reply on the fact that the autogen issue has NOT been solved, while the developer said it was? If I remember well, that issue was related to the docking signs (file LIRF_Docking.bgl), that needed to be recompiled without excluding the autogen. 

Thanks ca21027. Are you speaking about large patches of missing autogen in the surrounding of the airport? I was first asking myself if my installation is wrong (it's sitting on top of FTX OpenLC/Vector) and tried to consult the manual, but maybe there's really a flaw in the scenery...?

Otherweise I was quite pleased with the performance given this is a major hub.

Kind regards, Michael

Ok about surrounding autogen in Rome for Prepar 3d can resolve removing the file LIRF_Docking.bgl or rename in LIRF_Docking.bgx, For Fsx they must recompile the file with no autogen suppression in AES option.

Best regards

1 hour ago, Boeing787-8 said:

Ok about surrounding autogen in Rome for Prepar 3d can resolve removing the file LIRF_Docking.bgl or rename in LIRF_Docking.bgx,

NO, Aerosoft must recompile that file for P3D as well! If I remove it I will no longer have the gate docking guidance active!

Which autogen is missing especially? I use P3Dv3.2 and have nice autogen surrounding the airport, without deactivating anything. And yes, the gates are working perfectely now with SODE 1.31!:D

cheers Kai

Please login to display this image.

9 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

That's why I posted the link here to make sure it will not be missed ;)  

I must be slow or something, where can I find this link to the 1.02 update? I bought my copy of MA Rome at Pcaviator and they are slow with updating their stuff.

Cheers/Andreas

Yes that is the ANNOUNCEMENT of the update, not the update itself. Do I have to wait forever for pcaviator to update Rome at their store or is there a patch update to download?

/Andreas

Noooooooo, I was wrong, it still DOES NOT WORK, I tried once again and all flat between rwy 16R and the sea, no autogen houses! The FSX file is identical to the P3D one and it's still the v 1.01 file! Aerosoft, please, could you recompile the LIRF_Docking.bgl file in order to have that damn autogen? Thank you!

Please login to display this image.

You can have the autogen only if you load the scenery when close to runway 07. Try to start a situation where you sit on the threshold of runway 25, then go towards those houses and see if they appear...

This is indeed strange. I wanted to reproduce yesterday's autogen issue, but now it was all there. I don't recall which runway I choose yesterday, but I am sure I had a different ramp at the beginning. ca21027 seems right that it dends on the runway. BTW, I made a roundtrip over Rome yesterday and on approach (from the South Eastern) autogen was missing as well.

Kind regards, Michael

Hi,

since just the fix for the DVD version is now also available.

seit eben ist das Update für die DVD Version nun auch verfügbar.

Gruß Berndie

P.s. Dank an Heinz und Co

• Developer
On 22.3.2016 at 21:03, ca210270 sagte:

Noooooooo, I was wrong, it still DOES NOT WORK, I tried once again and all flat between rwy 16R and the sea, no autogen houses! The FSX file is identical to the P3D one and it's still the v 1.01 file! Aerosoft, please, could you recompile the LIRF_Docking.bgl file in order to have that damn autogen? Thank you!

New Version here

I just tried the new file. Unforunately it did not fix the problem. I verified that the new bgl was placed in the scenery folder of Rome overwriting the old one.

I performed the following steps to test the issue:

• Starting a flight on the threshold of runway 07 loads the autogen. Even if I load a new flight on the threshold of runway 25 afterwards the autogen is still present.
  • Starting a flight on the threshold of runway 25 results in missing autogen. When loading a new flight on the threshold of 07 the autogen is still missing.

Conclusion: it depends on the first flight you are loading. If it is on 07 autogen is present as long as the simulator is running. If you load on 25 the autogen will not appear until closing the sim and starting on 07.

I performed the tests in P3D 3.2.

Regards,

Uli

I have installed the latest update (version 1.02). I checked the Product.cfg in the installation directory from Rome and it also says Version=0102. Additionally I replaced the file LIRF_docking.bgl with the file Oliver submitted in this thread. I double checked, that the original file had been replaced. Before replacing the file I started the sim to check if I also have the autogen issue, which was the case. I verified that Sode 1.31 is properly installed and that it is the only version that is being present on my system and being loaded to prevent any conflicts as I do not own any other Sode airports which would require a lower version.

Archived