Mathijs Kok

Alta X preview (released)

54 posts in this topic

Oh, this is great news! Just a few days ago i asked myself which scandinavian airport could be the next one to look forward to...now i am very excited, that looks very good again!

Looks nice, indeed. I think this is Jos work again right?

Very nice. :) A challenging airport in the winter, so this can be fun.

Looking forward to landing on rwy 29.

Niiiice. Count me in on every Norwegian Airport - provided it's compatible with FTX Norway. Will it be? 

Looking good! Who's the developer? I guess it's either Jo Erlend Sund or Joakim Tychesen, right?

6 hours ago, HardrockCafe said:

Sloped Runway?

I hope not since that would ruin AI traffic. Or maybe the developer can do two versions, one with and one without a sloped runway. That has been done before.

Oh how sweet;) 

1 hour ago, PatrickZ said:

I hope not since that would ruin AI traffic. Or maybe the developer can do two versions, one with and one without a sloped runway. That has been done before.

I will ask about the runway.

Sloped rwy would be nice and as there isn't too much traffic (around 15 flights a day) I wouldn't care too much about AI.

Just now, Jo Erlend said:

Hey, there's no sloped runway on this project, since height difference between the runway ends are less than 0.5 meters it would not be that noticeable. So AI traffic will work without any issues.

Ok this indeed makes sense

Great news!

Me like alot too.

Great, but first please update Oslo and Bergen to P3Dv3 ;)

Thanks a lot. Really looking forward to release :)

Awesome I'm waiting for Alta X great work Aerosoft!!!

Oohh my....Another must buy. Keep up with Norway!!! 

I like that Jo Sund is so fast in releasing new projects.  Alta (as almost any airport in Norway) is a great place to land to..

gerade, garel75 sagte:

Oohh my....Another must buy. Keep up with Norway!!! 

I like that Jo Sund is so fast in releasing new projects.  Alta (as almost any airport in Norway) is a great place to land to..

I am sorry to say this but the last scenery of Jo (Svolvaer) was a little bit buggy. Houses are flying above the ground etc. But I am definitely looking forward to Alta X as I love the atmosphere in Jos scenerys.

41 minutes ago, Superbus21 said:

I am sorry to say this but the last scenery of Jo (Svolvaer) was a little bit buggy. Houses are flying above the ground etc. But I am definitely looking forward to Alta X as I love the atmosphere in Jos scenerys.

You Must Go to Scenery Library in Fsx Or P3d and Press Ok to Reload Scenery Library ! I had the Same issue and now Everything is Ok !

Mike

Amazing detail level! 

(have to rub my eyes, here...) 

This looks incredible. Way off my beaten track however, I don't think I can resist this one!

I remember these Nord-Kapp places from Janes FA/18 : )

I am going to have to do a fly over in the Superbug and take a few screenies to send over to Matt Wagner.

Looks amazing by the way, but it's got Jo Erlend's name on it, would have expecting nothing less.