F-16 boxed edition into P3D v.3.1

bero

I've just changed from FSX to P3D v3.1 and wanted to install my F-16 boxed edition for FSX in to my new sim. It did'nt work. When installing the DVD it tells me it can't find the pathway to FSX which of cause is correct. How to make it possible to install into my P3D???

• 2 months later...

No reply on this post, am I the only one trying to use F-16 with P3D v.3.2???? My question is how to find a pathway to P3D and make it possible to use in P3D??? Please anyone???

• Deputy Sheriffs

The F-16 is officially not compatibel with P3D. You might try to use one of the availabe migration tools like EMT.

But anyway, when you switched from FSX to P3d and have FSX uninstalled (or plan to uninstall it) be aware that you have to install simconnect again, as this is not been done by the P3D installer.

• 2 weeks later...

Have seen several people installing (not sure if with tool or just copying) into P3D.  would be interesting to know if it's in Aerosoft's plans to make a proper installer like they did for example with the great F-14.

I also wait for this but also for twin otter and Catalina, although I spoke Matthys kok last November at convention in lelystad, he told me that porting aircraft should take not so long, until now is totally silent there.

also a fix for not working pitch trim in A318-A320 which was already know 1 week after release of Airbus for P3D V3.0

is still not solved by hotfix or updated installer and have to work around this bug every day I fly the airbus.

the whole problem is that when installing aircraft , that a not officially supported, and problems occur, no support

is there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I got it to function! This is what I did: I simply copied the airplanemaps F-16 in simobjects from my copied old completed FSX maps into my new pc with P3D v.3.3.5 simobjects_airplanes and voila! Well there are some issues that doesn't function,- but you can't win them all......

• 1 month later...

A reply to myself (LoL): I used the old trick of copying my fsx.cfg and placed it into my p3d-folder and everything went smoooothly as a borned p3d-plane. To all new p3d-players; Never delete fsx-files!!! They will for certain be of importence in p3d some time!!!

Archived