Very Bad perfomance in Valencia X

AlexMba

I'm experiencing a really bad performance and a lot of stutters in the new Valencia X.

I know that i am not the only one with this kind of problems cause someones have already told me the same.

I usually run 35-40fps stables in many airports like Mallorca Evolution with PMDG NGX, but in Valencia i barely touch 22fps and when i move my view they drop down to 12.

My PC:

Geforce GTX 970 4GB

16GB RAM

Intel i7 3770 @3,40GHz

My sim: Prepar3D v3.1

Thanks in advance

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here too. Terrible fps. Reload of the whole airport photo textures when I look again. This never happens with Orbx i.e. airports.

Also long pauses every two seconds.  Disablig the airport is the only way to going back to normal. This happens even with small aircraft. NGX, of course, inusable.

What bgl can be disabled for gaining some fps?.

Thanks.

My PC:

Geforce GTX 970 4GB

16GB RAM

Intel i7 2600k @3,40GHz

Prepar3D v3.1

Doesn't happen to me, and I have less of a system than you. It is a dense airport though, on my system it's as hard as flying in London. With a few clouds but no AI I manage about 20 to 25 FPS on the NGX.

I have an i5 4670K @3.4 GHz, 16GB RAM and a GTX 750ti.

Take care and check you don't have other stuff loading at the background (let's say Akesoft scenery, UTX bgls or something). The layering on this can cause FPS drops.

I'm running smooth 30fps (locked) on P3D v3 with Aerosoft A320. 

Specs:

i7 2600K @ 3,4GHZ

8GB RAM

GTX 560 Ti 1GB

Give more info as other scenery addons installed. Maybe the problem is coming from other sceneries, as others are moving this smoothly.

I'm running EVERY sceneries in P3D v3.1 +30FPS with PMDG 777 and ASN... Only in Valencia X i have major stutters.

Mallorca Evo, Ibiza Evo, Flytampa Copenaghen, FlyTampa Dubai, Aerosoft Barcelona X, Aerosoft Madrid Barajas, etc work fine!

• Aerosoft

The scenery is very dense in objects on a very small area and that  could be the cause of the slow fps. Last weekend I looked into this issue for a two customers and in both cases I found that tweaks to the FSX.cfg caused issues with such dense scenery. Resetting to a standard FSX.CFG plus Highmem solved this (as it nearly always does). 

But we simply can´t recreate this scenery being slow on our systems (all solid 30 fps), very comparable to other scenery, so it is hard to detect what could be causing it. We´ll monitor it and will try to gather more information.  It´s not a question of optimizing though, there is very little if anything to gain there.

• Aerosoft
21 minutes ago, Chemy said:

I delete my P3D.cfg and the sim generate a new config file... And nothing... It's horrible performance

Okay, then we have to find out why it runs so bad on your system and not on most others. I just checked a few other forums and did not find many comments. So far we know of 8 customers who mentioned this.  We found in fact more people saying they did NOT see it. That is again a indication there is something specific at hand. A pause every two seconds indicates a system process runs every two seconds, a scenery is not able to run processes at such an intervals. 

I just loaded it again on my test machine (clean P3D v3, no other add-ons) and with most sliders right I get 55 FPS average with a very low variation. On FSX SP2 with all sliders fully right (and again no other add-ons) I get 44 FPS average.  

3 minutes ago, theraygan said:

I made a video showing the problem, you can chek it out here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaLaEuLkOlk

I show the stutters, then , i turned off the scenery and problem is gone and i try it on LEPA (evo) and no stutters neither

Can you give details on other relevant software that could be interfering with LEVC?? Is strange I'm running it smoother on a lower pc than yours.

Also, sharing the P3D Config settings could maybe help.

My Addons: 

▬ FTX Global
▬ FTX Open LC Europe
▬ FTX Global Vector
▬ FTX Trees HD
▬ Ground Services X (GSX)
▬ REX 4 - Texture Direct
▬ Active Sky Next P3D
▬ Ezdok Camera (EZCA)
▬ IVAP
▬ FSFX Packages PreciptFX 
▬ FSFX Packages 777 Immersion
▬ FSFX Packages A320 Immersion
▬ FSFX Packages 737 Immersion

▬ FS2Crew NGX Reboot

I'm letting you my prepar3d.cfg and my profile (settings)

Hope it helps

Normal.cfg

Prepar3D.cfg

I have the same problem that others comment here, a horrible bad performance in relation to drop and bad average frames and stutters mainly (and using the A2A piper cherokee pa28). I do not want to imagine what will happen with aerosoft a320 or pmdg 737... Recent Airports such as Ibiza or Palma Evolution (and many others) are ok in performance and It was a surprise that a new release give me this kind of problems. I wish you can search for the problem and solve it. Regards !

Prepar3d v3. With the same PC characteristics and addons as many others.

So many people is telling that the scenery is lagging... Any clue what's going on with this scenery? Our simulators are fine, all my sceneries and addons works fine but this...

This problems are gonna be fixed? Or i bought an addon that i can not use?

So frustating.

LatingWings not answerings my emails doesn't help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

There have been a question in this topic that wasn't answered by anyone experiencing this problem. And as you have GSX installed, it for sure is relevant for you as well:

Affinity Mask=254... Stutters 

Affinity Mask=84..... Stutters

Affinity Mask=0...... Stutters 

No Affinity Mask.... Stutters 

GSX add AM to your CFG only if you accept his settings in Addon Manager...

Hi, we are working to find which is the problem, but not is easy for us that we have no problems. All BGL will be verified.

48 minutes ago, theraygan said:

LatingWings not answerings my emails doesn't help.

Sorry, all email to support [at] latinwings.com has been answered. But we prefer to use the forum.

1 minute ago, lwgs01 said:

Hi, we are working to find which is the problem, but not is easy for us that we have no problems. All BGL will be verified.

Sorry, all email to support [at] latinwings.com has been answered. But we prefer to use the forum.

I sent you the mail you requested me, but no answer after that.

43 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

There have been a question in this topic that wasn't answered by anyone experiencing this problem. And as you have GSX installed, it for sure is relevant for you as well:

Yes i use GSX.

Now what can i do to solve this, if really it can be done something...

1 minute ago, lwgs01 said: Hi, we are working to find which is the problem, but not is easy for us that we have no problems. All BGL will be verified.

43 minutes ago, Tom A320 said: There have been a question in this topic that wasn't answered by anyone experiencing this problem. And as you have GSX installed, it for sure is relevant for you as well:

Yes i use GSX.

If it is working for us then for sure there can be something to do. Just give time to the devs.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante señales de humo.

• Developer
3 hours ago, theraygan said:

Yes i use GSX.

Good evening.

Aerosoft team and ours is working intensively on this, but keep in mind that it is very difficult to find a solution to a problem that we are not taking our pc, I also have almost the same addons that you and my team is more modest than yours and I have no such problems

• Developer

Moreover , this is an airport with high detail , polygons and high resolution textures and comparisons with other airports , it is not always reasonable
 while it may be larger , they are not both in number of objects, details and polygons .

They must be calm that is a very big task to get these problems.

Archived