Twin Otter Home Cockpit

LH784

Dear Aerosoft-Team,

many thanks for the brilliant Twin Otter Extended.

I really enjoy flying this airplane. Therefore I was thinking of adding a few hardware switches to save the moving of the viewpoint in the vitrtual cockpit.

I saw that a few builders indeed built a DHC6 homecockpit (by the way: phantastic :-)).

Could you guys help me out: Is there somewhere a list of FSUIPC commands to address the internal variables (generator test, autopilot "manual mode" controls ? Or how did you work around that ? (e.g. mouse macros...). The LUA approach certainly is an option, however I am not sure if it will function with SIOC.

Thanks & best,

Florian

Hi Florian. I think the only way to do this is via the Lvars. From the FSUIPC advanced user guide (page 35 in my copy) you can create individual macros to do this if you don't want to do it with Lua programs. I don't know what SIOC is so I can't help with that. You can discover all the Lvars you need by looking at the LINDA library.

Dear Mark,

thanks a lot, so I will try to dig into Lvars. Seems to be worth to learn :-)

SIOC is the language that is used to program the OpenCockpits IO boards which I use to interface all my hardware.

Thanks & best,

Florian

Archived