Valencia Light-Hotfix

Fabian Boulegue

If you just bought VALENCIA X and experience problem with the lights we offer now a hotfix for this.

Please download the following file

Hotfix

And inserted the files, from inside the .rar into your Simulator.
If you have any trouble to add these, or other questions, feel free to get in touch with us.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Carey,

as I don't have Valentia installed I can't tell you the exact name of the folder, but you should look for a folder somehow called "Valentia" below the following folder:

• FSX-P3D Main Folder\aerosoft\

and place the content of the hotfix into that folder.

Hello Tom,

I have no folder called Valencia below C/FSX/aerosoft. As the scenery was a self install, I don't know where it has put it. I have an "aerosoft" folder in FSX, but it has only the airbus fleet/uninstall stuff and a header. This fix needs to go into a scenery folder but I have had no success with where to put it. Any other ideas would be welcome, as I have r/w lighting, but no taxiway "blues"

rgds

Carey :(

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you don't have an "aerosoft" subfolder, please check for

• Simware\Valencia X

below your FSX folder. Within there you will find the "scenery" and "texture" subfolders.

Tom,

did just that, and scenery into scenery and textures into textures..seems to work, but lights are very dim at side of taxiway..going to go slew around the place and see what happens

thanx for the support..just occurred to me that the Valencia did not come from aerosoft as a purchase..hey ho !!

rgds

Carey

• Developer
16 minutes ago, Carey said:

Tom,

did just that, and scenery into scenery and textures into textures..seems to work, but lights are very dim at side of taxiway..going to go slew around the place and see what happens

thanx for the support..just occurred to me that the Valencia did not come from aerosoft as a purchase..hey ho !!

rgds

Carey

Yes , the lights are dim , only the track with intensity , we assume that edge lights taxiway are thoughtful and as in real life only viewed from the plane and as light shock .

something similar happens with the centerline , but this is not so bad that we do , we consider more realistic , but of course , as this would be a matter of taste , nothing more.

• 1 month later...

Dear All,

Which of the airbridges at Manises actually function. I have slewed among all of them, but cannot get a response from the keyboard commands. Or am I missing something ?

Please advise ;)

Carey

Valencia X uses SODE, but it is disabled in the initial version (please read the manual). Oliver released an update for AES today, which also adds AES support for LEVC (2 credits), if you are using FSX.

Archived