"wait for rampagent" message after parking and shutdown

Hello,

I recently installed AES and I thought it was working fine, however, in a few recent flights arriving at the gate at TropicalSim SBGR 2015 and SAEZ 2013, 2 of my AES activated airports, I noticed that even after full stop with parking brakes and engines shutdown of my PMDG 777-300, 777-200 and MD-11, AES doesn´t move the jetways to the plane doors, and on the AES menu window I have this message "Wait for rampagent".

The problem is that this rampagent never comes, while GSX normally works with no problems.

In addition, the other interesting thing is that if I save the flight as this point, with the plane parked exactly at this same position, when I restart FSX and load this flight, AES normally works moving the jetway to the plane door, as it should happen after full stop and engine shutdown.

On the other hand, when I arrived at my other AES activated airport Aerosoft EGLL with my PMDG 737-800 NGX, AES normalled worked moving the jetway right after parking brakes and shutdown.

Could you please help me solve that?

I´d really like to make AES work as it should.

Thanks a lot!

Rodrigo

Archived