Getting more Frames with Airbus A318/319/320/321

GermanCruiser

In the A319 I get about 7-9 FPS and external view I get about 30 FPS default airbus A321 I get 60+ FPS I have tried multiple things to try and fix this but stiil no luck :(

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 hours ago, Tylerg67 said:

In the A319 I get about 7-9 FPS and external view I get about 30 FPS default airbus A321 I get 60+ FPS I have tried multiple things to try and fix this but stiil no luck :(

You realise of course, that the default Airbus comes with more or less no functionality compared to the Aerosoft Airbus?

Does you system match the system requirements?

System requirements:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (v2 or v3)
Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 (all fully updated) (64 bit version highly recommended)
3.0 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mouse with mouse wheel (please note the controller and mouse with mouse wheel are absolutely needed)
3D Graphics Card with minimal 512 MB (2 GB recommended)
Control unit (joystick) with throttle and rudder control
Download-Size: 1 GB
Installations-Size: 2.5 GB

(http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12958)

You might need to lower your FSX/P3D settings. The bus needs at least some stable 18 FPS to work flawlessly.

On 4/5/2016 at 0:57 AM, Tom A320 said:

You realise of course, that the default Airbus comes with more or less no functionality compared to the Aerosoft Airbus?

Does you system match the system requirements?

System requirements:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (v2 or v3)
Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 (all fully updated) (64 bit version highly recommended)
3.0 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mouse with mouse wheel (please note the controller and mouse with mouse wheel are absolutely needed)
3D Graphics Card with minimal 512 MB (2 GB recommended)
Control unit (joystick) with throttle and rudder control
Download-Size: 1 GB
Installations-Size: 2.5 GB

(http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12958)

You might need to lower your FSX/P3D settings. The bus needs at least some stable 18 FPS to work flawlessly.

Windows 10 64 bit operating system

AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon HD graphics

only have 2.00 GHz (That might have a impact)

8.00 GB of RAM

• Deputy Sheriffs

That is a mobile CPU you are using there. Are you running FSX/P3D on a notebook?

Such machines tend to slow down the CPU for heat management. That doesn't help at all for FSX/P3D.

11 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

That is a mobile CPU you are using there. Are you running FSX/P3D on a notebook?

Such machines tend to slow down the CPU for heat management. That doesn't help at all for FSX/P3D.

no i am running it on a desktop that i got about 3 years ago its nothing great but its a HP pavilion 500 PC but yah i hope to get something better all my graphics are low and i don't think their is much to do to help it.

I'm not sure which processor your HP Pavilion 500 came with (their are slightly different versions of that desktop) but generally speaking it's around 2.0GHz to 2.4GHz.  With that processor range, you getting 25 fps is pretty darned good.  You may be able to increase your fps by changing up the FSX graphics settings, and on the graphics card as well if your computer came with one (many have the integrated graphics chip set which has limited options).  Graphics card isn't the biggest bang for your buck with FSX as the graphics are mostly processed by the CPU.  Graphics cards MOSTLY provide one with better looking graphics with FSX.

THIS LINK will provide you with baseline graphics settings for FSX, you can start there and adjust as necessary.  Remember that AI Aircraft, Vehicles, Ships;  Lens Flare and Light Bloom can cost you in fps (especially AI Traffic).

You may also want to stop unneeded processes (programs) from running while using FSX as any additional processor bandwidth FSX can use will increase your fps.  You can use the Windows Task Manager for this or use a great little free program called Process Explorer (Google is your friend).

My very best wishes for Happy Flights!

Archived