An afternoon cruise around Madeira

Just after starting the island tour clockwise from the airport, the Camera de Lobos bridge came into my view. No doubt what needed to be done.

Please login to display this image.

Leaving the canyon at the north end...

... and surveying the karting and tennis grounds at Faial, ...

... before heading into the evening ...

... and finally to Porto Santo.

Great scenery, and LPMA has a really challenging approach. At least training flights from Porto Santo to LPMA are short, a great advantage...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Gerold very nice shots. Did you take this shots in P3D V? 0r FSX?

I am having a bit of an issue with P3D V3 with LPMA, I followed the German fix for it but I still have a small bit of land popping up in the middle of the runway. I posted with the heading "Madeira fix not working"  take alook if you use P3D maybe you know hat I have done wrong.

Lovely shots makes me feel like going for a fly around Madiera.

Cheers

vor 2 Stunden , Seb sagte:

Hi Gerold very nice shots. Did you take this shots in P3D V? 0r FSX?

I am having a bit of an issue with P3D V3 with LPMA, I followed the German fix for it but I still have a small bit of land popping up in the middle of the runway. I posted with the heading "Madeira fix not working"  take alook if you use P3D maybe you know hat I have done wrong.

Lovely shots makes me feel like going for a fly around Madiera.

Cheers

Hi Seb, I am a late-follower - means I still trust FSX with all my add-ons running... And yes, getting the mesh & altitudes correct was already some work there.

Maybe you also contact Bert Groner from FS Magazin, if you don´t get help here. I think he is running P3D also, and I know he has been running Madeira (together with FTX Global, as we all do).

Archived