Aero soft Madeira issues...

kianlark

Hi there,

I know there are many threads already on elevation issues with Orbx and the Madeira scenery. I'm using P3D with ORBX Global, Vector and Europe. However I just can't get this box above the airport to go away no matter what files I seem to enable or disable. I must be missing something... As you can see I have ran the Vector configurator and it has disabled the LPMA and LPPT files as you can see in the right column on the photo. If any of you have a solution I would be grateful as this is such a great scenery package.

Thanks in advance.

P.S if I fly into the sides of this box surrounding the airport the airport is fully loaded up inside.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't have the ready link for you, but Google for "simmershome madeira p3d patch". The instructions are in German language, but Google Translate should do the job for you. 

I have that patch installed in my P3Dv3 and it works just fine. 

Tom, 

I have disabled LPMA in the vector tool. I have followed simmershome instructions as best I could with the aid of google translate. Below is what the scenery looks like to me. I can't seem to slew down for some reason with fsuipc. Do you have any advice? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have to do that before you fly to it every time? 

You have to slew up every time you fly from it. If you fly to it you land on the correct elevation. 

Dave, I would love to do that run, but am still 2000km away from my sim :)  

Dawgfan58, I have the same issue like you in your last Picture.... Looks like after an earth rush has covered the area at the end of the runway.

What did you do to get rid of it? I have also followed the instructions of the simmershome patch...

Regards,

Max

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2015 at 10:34 PM, dawgfan58 said:

On 29/12/2015 at 0:59 PM, Airmax said:

Dawgfan58, I have the same issue like you in your last Picture.... Looks like after an earth rush has covered the area at the end of the runway.

What did you do to get rid of it? I have also followed the instructions of the simmershome patch...

Regards,

Max

Hi Max any luck I have the same issue.

Seb

On 29/12/2015 at 0:59 PM, Airmax said:

Regards,

Max

Max I have discovered its mainly a Vectors CVX file because when I turn off the Vectors CVX library in P3D scenery Library the runways and under the runway are cleared see screen grab. BUT there is a big BUT still with CVX off I still get 3 anomalies I have highlighted in the picture.

Its not MY FS GLOBAL mesh as I disabled it but the 3 anomalies where still there.

Archived