Dear Airbus Staff. about international tutorial

there were 14 languages Tutorial for last Airubus Extended.

but we can't download some files from that links. I mean 404 thing. - some guys have  asked me about Japanese edition by the way  -
can you re-upload these files? these are still good documents for latest AIRBUS X newbies too!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Uploading those documents again wouldn't make any sense, as they are completely outdated and would lead to confusion when using them with the latest Airbus.

thanks. indeed. I have that, but I can't distribute them. right?

that is still useful for non native English and German speakers.

in other wise, can we translate again into our languages again? - Japanese, Russian, French ,etc.... -
if we can get word file, that's easy more. but all of subjects are only copyright thing of documents.

attached Zip file have these Step By Step Guide from "Airbus Extended". -- not latest AIRBUS X-

remember. details are different between Airbus Extended and AIRBUS X

English: Vol6-StepbyStep EN.pdf
German: Vol6-StepbyStep DE.pdf
Spanish: Vol6-StepbyStep ES.pdf
French: Vol6-StepbyStep FR.pdf
Italian: Vol6-StepbyStep IT.pdf
Hungarian: Vol6-StepbyStep HU.pdf
Czech: Vol6-StepbyStep CZ.pdf
Japanese: Vol6-StepbyStep JA.pdf
Dutch: Vol6-StepbyStep NL.pdf
Portuguese: Vol6-StepbyStep PT.pdf
Russian: Vol6-StepbyStep RU.pdf
Swedish: Vol6-StepbyStep SV.pdf
Chinese: Vol6-StepbyStep ZH.pdf
Serbian: Vol6-StepbyStep SR.pdf

thank you, Mr. Kok and Mr. Hagen! ;)

Vol6.zip

• 5 months later...

Hi @Mathijs Kok,

Please be open to localize documents in newer products. Why have you discontinued translating documents?

I'm a translator of Airbus X Extended and I noticed that the document is no longer available in recent releases.

Former Airbus X Extended product has got surprisingly good reputation for including "out of box" Japanese document in the community, and there are still people willing translate documents including me and probably @Zephyr RU. I hope you can be open again for accepting localizations.

I would like to also note that localization is also important for "local" newbies. For example, as US transition altitude of 18000FT as well as Germany one 5000FT are written in the English document, I added Japanese 14000FT in Japanese document, so forth. Powerful online translation tools can't replace value-adding localized documents.

4 hours ago, Zephyr RU said:

I translate the tutorial like the MJC Q400

Zephyr,

Thanks for doing this!

Did you post your translation in the Majestic forums?

Archived