SODE issues

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does SODE work OK in Windows 10 ?

Might be a stupid question but I'm tearing my hair out trying this get this program to work. I have checked and re-checked my exe and DLL file entries and according to the SODE Log file it should be working but I cannot get the command window for SODE to open in either FSX or P3D.  I have tried SODE 1.3, 1.4 & 1,41 but non appear to work so the airport jetways don't show up for EPWA, EETN, LEVC etc.

My previous computer was running Windows 7 and SODE 1.3 seemed to work on that machine OK.

Thanks

Phil

Hey Guys,

I installed BARI X for the FSX. However the Gangsways also does not work and are not shown in the FSX.

How can I solve the problem. Sorry my English is not very good.

Best regards

Flo

I have just purchased Aerosoft Alta X airport and backed out of installing it after reading around some of the SODE issues, and feeling somewhat aggrieved that there was no warning about such issues prior to purchase.

I have A2A planes, VFR Generation X for UK, and quite a lot of OrbX scenery installed, including FTX Global, Vector and FTX open LC Europe.

I imagine I am potentially buying into all sorts of problems, and while I am not computer illiterate, I would hesitate to start messing around with config, xml and dll files.

Am I right to be cautious, and does this mean I should no longer invest in Aerosoft scenery in the future?

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 20 Stunden , jfont sagte:

I have just purchased Aerosoft Alta X airport and backed out of installing it after reading around some of the SODE issues, and feeling somewhat aggrieved that there was no warning about such issues prior to purchase.

I have A2A planes, VFR Generation X for UK, and quite a lot of OrbX scenery installed, including FTX Global, Vector and FTX open LC Europe.

I imagine I am potentially buying into all sorts of problems, and while I am not computer illiterate, I would hesitate to start messing around with config, xml and dll files.

Am I right to be cautious, and does this mean I should no longer invest in Aerosoft scenery in the future?

Hi, not all Aerosoft scenerys use SODE. It is a decision of the developers.

So you can buy future addons from aerosoft.

I understand that you don't want to work with the xml files.

But normally the install should work without any issues. Use the latest SODE installer. Maybe install it before you install Alta. If Alta installer starts another SODE installer (maybe an outdated version) you can cancel that one.

Make sure to use the Alta config tool to make it compatible with ORBX.

You can't damage your other scenrys with SODE.

I have a lot SODE scenrys running.

Bali install worked without any issue. If you have a working SODE setup new installs are no problem.

• 1 month later...

After installing my LOWI, TNCB and LFPG, it's time to try to get SODE to work. Mission impossible...

When registering it with the Platform Manager, everything looks to be fine. It didn't make any edits to exe.xml, cfg or dll.xml however. After reading all the topics here and at their forum, I tried to manually do it. 

After days of trying I simply give it up.

At first SODE never started, it was not shown in 'Add ons' in the sim. After manually editing the files I get an error. The problem I encounter is when I start the sim, I get the notification: ''Another SODE process is still running in the background. Please kill the process in task-manager and restart the sim!''

There is actually no SODE-process (or something equivalent) running if I look in my task manager. I can restart my pc but there still is some kind of invisible process running somewhere. I also assume that something in one of the files I manually edited is wrong. Can someone look at it? I attached them.

Thank you!

dll.xml

exe.xml

Prepar3D.cfg

SODE.log

This might be a case where speaking directly with the SODE developer would be helpful.

If you decide to do this, and get things worked out, would you please consider stopping back here to tell us how you were able to work this out?

The SODE website/forums can be found HERE.

My best best wishes!

vor 26 Minuten, EHAMsterdam sagte:

After installing my LOWI, TNCB and LFPG, it's time to try to get SODE to work. Mission impossible...

When registering it with the Platform Manager, everything looks to be fine. It didn't make any edits to exe.xml, cfg or dll.xml however. After reading all the topics here and at their forum, I tried to manually do it. 

At first SODE never started, it was not shown in 'Add ons' in the sim. After manually editing the files I get an error. The problem I encounter is when I start the sim, I get the notification: ''Another SODE process is still running in the background. Please kill the process in task-manager and restart the sim!''

There is actually no SODE-process (or something equivalent) running if I look in my task manager. I can restart my pc but there still is some kind of invisible process running somewhere. I also assume that something in one of the files I manually edited is wrong. Can someone look at it? I attached them.

Thank you!

dll.xml

exe.xml

Prepar3D.cfg

SODE.log

there seems to be an error with the Simobjectpath entries in the Prepar3d.cfg - you have only the .6 and .7 entries - but if .0 to .5 are missing, FSX will not read them (and they are the "SODE" ones

I'm not to familiar with P3D but with the missing entries I wonder how the Sim finds you Aircraft entries

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 46 Minuten, EHAMsterdam sagte:

Thank you!

dll.xml

exe.xml

Prepar3D.cfg

SODE.log

vor 12 Minuten, data63 sagte:

there seems to be an error with the Simobjectpath entries in the Prepar3d.cfg - you have only the .6 and .7 entries - but if .0 to .5 are missing, FSX will not read them (and they are the "SODE" ones

I'm not to familiar with P3D but with the missing entries I wonder how the Sim finds you Aircraft entries

Hi,the prepar3d.cfg is the wrong place for the simobjets. Only fsx placed them in the fsx.cfg. P3D uses the simobjects.cfg file.

P3D uses a second set of dll and exe xml-files. Have checked them? Don't make double entries in the file sets.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi @EHAMsterdam, did you had success?

If not, I will try to help with a troubleshooting guide (only P3Dv3).

Make sure you have the newest installers, that support SODE 1.3 and newer.

With the switch from 1.2 to 1.3 the SODE structure was changed, and some functions don't work any longer with "old" addons (they had to be recompiled and rerelased by the developers).

If your installer/addon does not support the new structure you have to migrate manually (how is written in the Guide, see at the end).

1. Install your addons

2. Install latest SODE (1.4.2) from http://sode.12bpilot.ch/

3. Check if everything is correct

3.1. use the dll.xml in C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3

the correct entry is:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>SODE Animation Module</Name>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectAnimationModule.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

3.2. use the exe.xml in C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3

the correct entry is:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>SODE</Name>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe</Path>
    <CommandLine>P3Dv3</CommandLine>
  </Launch.Addon>

3.3 don't make the same entries in the dll.xml and exe.xml in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3

3.4 use the simobjects.cfg in C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3     (NOT the Prepar3D.cfg in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 !!!!!!!)

the correct entries are (the numbering has to be consistent [0,1,2,3,...] in the whole file!):

[Entry.0]
PATH=C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects
TITLE=SODE Common SimObjects
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false
[Entry.1]
PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects
TITLE=SODE Main SimObjects
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false

3.5 the addon specific SODE files belong to this folders (not all installers move them there automatic, then read the addon manuals!):

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml

Example:

Please login to display this image.

There are two addons that don't care of the SODE developer guidelines. ENAT and TNCB. Both are SODE 1.3 and newer compatible, but install their files different:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml

[FS_ROOT_FOLDER]\SimObjects\Misc

Please login to display this image.

More Information about SODE is available in section downloads at http://sode.12bpilot.ch/

Read:

SODE User Guide

SODE Migration Guide

SODE Filesystem Overview

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Just one observation.

I had in SODE managere something like "simobjects re-sequencing error"

After repair I notice that some of airports like for example Split X are not displayed correctly.

APController was running as it should but I didn't have some objects.

After whole day of TBSH i realize that SODE manager deleted entries in FSX.cfg under MAIN section:

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
SimObjectPaths.6=Aerosoft\Split X\simobjects

If you have other airports like Prag, check also that entry.

Before repair SODE entrys was in FSX.cfg at location:

SimObjectPaths.8=C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects
SimObjectPaths.9=C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects

After repair they are at position:

SimObjectPaths.2=C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects
SimObjectPaths.3=C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects

but rest of entries are deleted from FSX.cfg.

I manually added and change numbers of simobjects :

SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.7=SimObjects\Misc
SimObjectPaths.8=Aerosoft\Split X\simobjects

If entries are deleted you could have missing lights, objects, etc etc.

Backup always main files like fsx.cfg, exe.xml , dll.xml

Just observation.

BRGDS

Edvardo

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 14 Minuten, Edvardo sagte:

Hi guys.

Just one observation.

I had in SODE managere something like "simobjects re-sequencing error"

After repair I notice that some of airports like for example Split X are not displayed correctly.

APController was running as it should but I didn't have some objects.

After whole day of TBSH i realize that SODE manager deleted entries in FSX.cfg under MAIN section:

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
SimObjectPaths.6=Aerosoft\Split X\simobjects

If you have other airports like Prag, check also that entry.

Before repair SODE entrys was in FSX.cfg at location:

SimObjectPaths.8=C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects
SimObjectPaths.9=C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects

After repair they are at position:

SimObjectPaths.2=C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects
SimObjectPaths.3=C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects

but rest of entries are deleted from FSX.cfg.

I manually added and change numbers of simobjects :

SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.7=SimObjects\Misc
SimObjectPaths.8=Aerosoft\Split X\simobjects

If entries are deleted you could have missing lights, objects, etc etc.

Backup always main files like fsx.cfg, exe.xml , dll.xml

Just observation.

BRGDS

Edvardo

Does your numbering start now with 2? Shouldn't it start with 1 or even 0?

Hi.

No it starts with 0:

SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft

and then the rest as in my post above.

The point is that after SODE re sequencing all data after entry number 3 is deleted by SODE manager.

• 3 weeks later...

SODE crashes regularly. When coming back to LPMA, I have a missing runway, only black area.

Note that it got repaired when I installed Madeira X Evolution v 1.02.

in events:

Faulting application name: SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe, version: 1.4.1.0, time stamp: 0x582092c0
Faulting module name: SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe, version: 1.4.1.0, time stamp: 0x582092c0
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000484c4
Faulting process id: 0x26cc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d2a1bdf756e3d7
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe
Report Id: 329dc07b-0db2-11e7-82da-28c2dd8eb0ae

SODE.log:

[21:07:21.842] INFO  : SODE Version 1.4.1
[21:07:21.842] INFO  : Targetting Platform 'FSX-SE'
[21:07:21.842] DEBUG  : Initializing Text Menus...
[21:07:21.852] DEBUG  : Initializing Seasonal Object Handler...
[21:07:21.852] DEBUG  : Initializing SimObject Lists...
[21:07:21.852] DEBUG  : Initializing QuadTree...
[21:07:21.852] DEBUG  : Initializing Sound Engine...
[21:07:21.923] INFO SODE.SOUNDENGINE : SoundEngine initialized.
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : Initializing Sim Bubble...
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : Initializing AI Monitor...
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : Initializing Jetway Handler...
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : Initializing VDGS Handler...
[21:07:21.923] WARN  : VDGS Pack is not found/installed!
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : Start Main Initialization!
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : Trying to read Settings from SimObjectsDisplayEngine.ini file...
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : All Settings successfully read.
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : Current Settings (1) -> SoundEngine=1; WatchDog=1; SecMenuHotKey=SHIFT+VK_MINUS
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : Current Settings (2) -> UserJetwaySound=1; ForceHorizontalJetway=1
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : Current Settings (3) -> AIDetection=0; AIJetwaySound=0
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : Trying to find Custom Configuration files...
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG SODE.XML : Finding SDX CFG Files...
[21:07:21.923] WARN SODE.XML : \cfg\ not found. Code(2) [C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\cfg\*.sdx]
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : Trying to build SimObject List out of Custom Config files...
[21:07:21.923] WARN SODE.XML : No SDX Files found! Lists are empty.
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : Trying to find XML Definition files...
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG SODE.XML : Finding XML Files...
[21:07:21.923] INFO SODE.XML : xml File Found: MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx.xml!
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : Trying to build SimObject List out of XML definition files...
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG SODE.XML : Building List from File 'C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx.xml'
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG SODE.XML : XML Data successfully read and List created.
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : List generated! Trying now to insert into QuadTree...
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : QuadTree populated with SimObject references.
[21:07:21.923] DEBUG  : Trying to generate Aircraft Parameter Map from the INI file...
[21:07:21.933] DEBUG SODE.ACFTPARAMS : Door Parameters read for 28 ICAO Aircraft Types.
[21:07:21.933] DEBUG  : SDX/XML/INI Handling done! Start FS Processing...
[21:07:21.933] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Starting SimObjects container scan...
[21:07:21.933] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\
[21:07:21.933] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\
[21:07:22.023] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\
[21:07:22.023] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\
[21:07:22.033] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\GroundVehicles\
[21:07:22.053] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\GroundVehicles\
[21:07:22.053] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Boats\
[21:07:22.063] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Boats\
[21:07:22.083] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Animals\
[21:07:22.083] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Animals\
[21:07:22.083] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Misc\
[21:07:22.083] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Misc\
[21:07:22.083] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects\
[21:07:22.083] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects\
[21:07:22.083] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\
[21:07:22.093] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\
[21:07:22.093] INFO SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SODE SimObjects Map Building completed. Size=17
[21:07:22.093] DEBUG  : Initializing Internal Sounds...
[21:07:22.093] DEBUG  : All Initialization Done!
[21:07:22.093] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Trying to connect to FS...
[21:07:22.093] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Connected to FS!
[21:07:22.093] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Secondary Text-Menu Hotkey set -> SHIFT+VK_MINUS
[21:07:22.093] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Setting up Connection Watchdog...
[21:07:22.093] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Entering FS Dispatch Loop.
[21:07:23.660] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SODE connected to Simulator...
[21:07:23.660] DEBUG SODE.FSLOOP : SimState query...Running = 0
[21:07:23.660] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[21:07:23.660] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : Successfull Registration of Reserved Key -> s Tab+S
[21:07:23.660] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : Creating Top-Menu structure...
[21:07:23.660] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : Top-Menu created.
[21:07:29.312] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[21:07:46.078] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[21:07:46.118] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Variables initialized!
[21:07:46.720] DEBUG SODE.FSLOOP : Initialize Position after SimStart Event!
[21:08:22.437] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : ### FILTERING OBJECTS WITHIN SIM RADIUS OF 40000m
[21:08:22.437] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : ### Active SimObjects: 18; Active Wind Data Probes: 1
[21:08:23.238] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA WINDOSOCK [12bPilot_SODE_Environmental_Data_Probe]. ID: 407
[21:08:23.288] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA GROUND [LPMAground]. ID: 408
[21:08:23.334] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 409
[21:08:23.334] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 410
[21:08:23.335] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 411
[21:08:23.335] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 412
[21:08:23.335] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 413
[21:08:23.335] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 414
[21:08:23.336] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 415
[21:08:23.336] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 416
[21:08:23.336] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 417
[21:08:23.337] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 418
[21:08:23.337] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 419
[21:08:23.337] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 420
[21:08:25.124] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock [Manche0]. ID: 421
[21:08:25.124] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock2 [Manche0]. ID: 422
[21:08:25.124] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock3 [Manche0]. ID: 423
[21:09:04.009] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Refreshing Season/Time Data...
[21:10:04.006] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Refreshing Season/Time Data...
[21:10:20.168] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA GROUND [LPMAground]. ID: 408
[21:10:20.191] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA GROUND [LPMAground]. ID: 438
[21:11:04.019] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Refreshing Season/Time Data...
[21:12:04.014] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Refreshing Season/Time Data...
[21:12:54.688] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA GROUND [LPMAground]. ID: 438
[21:12:54.715] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA GROUND [LPMAground]. ID: 539
[21:13:04.034] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Refreshing Season/Time Data...
[21:13:44.782] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[21:13:45.656] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Refreshing Season/Time Data...
[21:14:25.291] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA GROUND [LPMAground]. ID: 539
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock [Manche0]. ID: 421
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock2 [Manche0]. ID: 422
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock3 [Manche0]. ID: 423
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 409
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 410
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 411
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 412
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 413
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 414
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 415
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 416
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 417
[21:14:25.316] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 418
[21:14:25.317] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 419
[21:14:25.317] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 420
[21:14:25.317] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  - SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA WINDOSOCK [12bPilot_SODE_Environmental_Data_Probe]. ID: 407
[21:14:25.317] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : ### FILTERING OBJECTS WITHIN SIM RADIUS OF 40000m
[21:14:25.317] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : ### Active SimObjects: 0; Active Wind Data Probes: 0
[21:14:25.317] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Refreshing Season/Time Data...

What are these 3 'WARN' for?

Regards

Thank you Juergen.

It's weird, when I installed Madeira X Evo v 1.02 tonight, it mentioned SODE 1.4.2, but it still is v 1.4.1.

Not sure if it's an installer. Will I have to uninstall v 1.4.1 first in Control Panel, Programs and Features?

Thank you Juergen.

I just ran the .msi, and it seems fine. It appears in  Control Panel, Programs and Features with v 1.4.2, so I will try it tomorrow. I need to sleep ;)

In SODE 1.4.2, I now get only 1 WARN but 2 ERROR:

[23:06:50.810] INFO  : SODE Version 1.4.2
[23:06:50.810] INFO  : Targetting Platform 'FSX-SE'
[23:06:50.810] DEBUG  : Initializing Text Menus...
[23:06:50.810] DEBUG  : Initializing Seasonal Object Handler...
[23:06:50.810] DEBUG  : Initializing SimObject Lists...
[23:06:50.810] DEBUG  : Initializing QuadTree...
[23:06:50.810] DEBUG  : Initializing Sound Engine...
[23:06:50.890] INFO SODE.SOUNDENGINE : SoundEngine initialized.
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing Sim Bubble...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing AI Monitor...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing IK Solver...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing Jetway Handler...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing VDGS Handler...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing GateNumberBox Handler...
[23:06:50.890] INFO  : VDGS Pack is not found/installed!
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Start Main Initialization!
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to read Settings from SimObjectsDisplayEngine.ini file...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : All Settings successfully read.
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : Current Settings (1) -> SoundEngine=1; WatchDog=1; SecMenuHotKey=NONE
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : Current Settings (2) -> UserJetwaySound=1; ForceHorizontalJetway=1
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : Current Settings (3) -> AIDetection=0; AIJetwaySound=0
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to find Custom Configuration files...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.XML : Finding SDX CFG Files...
[23:06:50.890] WARN SODE.XML : \cfg\ not found. Code(2) [C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\cfg\*.sdx]
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to build SimObject List out of Custom Config files...
[23:06:50.890] INFO SODE.XML : No SDX Files found! Lists are empty.
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to find XML Definition files...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.XML : Finding XML Files...
[23:06:50.890] INFO SODE.XML : xml File Found: MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx.xml!
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to build SimObject List out of XML definition files...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.XML : Building List from File 'C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx.xml'
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.XML : XML Data successfully read and List created.
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : List generated! Trying now to insert into QuadTree...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : QuadTree populated with SimObject references.
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to generate Aircraft Parameter Map from the INI file...
[23:06:50.900] DEBUG SODE.ACFTPARAMS : Door Parameters read for 28 ICAO Aircraft Types.
[23:06:50.900] DEBUG  : SDX/XML/INI Handling done! Start FS Processing...
[23:06:50.900] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Starting SimObjects container scan...
[23:06:50.900] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\
[23:06:50.910] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\
[23:06:50.974] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\
[23:06:50.974] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\
[23:06:50.980] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\GroundVehicles\
[23:06:50.993] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\GroundVehicles\
[23:06:50.993] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Boats\
[23:06:51.003] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Boats\
[23:06:51.025] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Animals\
[23:06:51.025] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Animals\
[23:06:51.025] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Misc\
[23:06:51.025] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Misc\
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects\
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects\
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\
[23:06:51.035] INFO SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SODE SimObjects Map Building completed. Size=17
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG  : Initializing Internal Sounds...
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG  : All Initialization Done!
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Trying to connect to FS...
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Connected to FS!
[23:06:51.045] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Secondary Text-Menu Hotkey not defined in INI file...
[23:06:51.045] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Setting up Connection Watchdog...
[23:06:51.045] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Entering FS Dispatch Loop.
[23:07:05.789] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SODE connected to Simulator...
[23:07:05.789] DEBUG SODE.FSLOOP : SimState query...Running = 0
[23:07:05.790] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[23:07:05.791] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : Successfull Registration of Reserved Key -> s Tab+S
[23:07:05.791] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : Creating Top-Menu structure...
[23:07:05.791] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : Top-Menu created.
[23:07:05.791] ERROR SODE.FSLOOP : SimConnect EXCEPTION! UNRECOGNIZED ID (3)
[23:07:05.836] ERROR SODE.FSLOOP : SimConnect EXCEPTION! UNRECOGNIZED ID (3)

[23:07:09.218] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[23:07:19.834] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[23:07:19.878] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Variables initialized!
[23:07:20.491] DEBUG SODE.FSLOOP : Initialize Position after SimStart Event!
[23:07:57.866] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : ### FILTERING OBJECTS WITHIN SIM RADIUS OF 40000m
[23:07:57.866] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : ### Active SimObjects: 18; Active Wind Data Probes: 1
[23:07:58.652] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA WINDOSOCK [12bPilot_SODE_Environmental_Data_Probe]. ID: 441
[23:07:58.702] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA GROUND [LPMAground]. ID: 442
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 443
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 444
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 445
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 446
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 447
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 448
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 449
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 450
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 451
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 452
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 453
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 454
[23:08:00.525] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock [Manche0]. ID: 455
[23:08:00.525] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock2 [Manche0]. ID: 456
[23:08:00.525] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock3 [Manche0]. ID: 457
[23:08:17.095] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[23:08:25.452] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SODE disconnected from Simulator!
[23:08:25.462] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Cleaning up Memory...
[23:08:25.462] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Removing Top-Menu structure...
[23:08:25.462] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Closing Connection to FS.
[23:08:25.563] INFO  : Terminate SODE.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 8 Stunden , Raymond66 sagte:

In SODE 1.4.2, I now get only 1 WARN but 2 ERROR:

[23:06:50.810] INFO  : SODE Version 1.4.2
[23:06:50.810] INFO  : Targetting Platform 'FSX-SE'
[23:06:50.810] DEBUG  : Initializing Text Menus...
[23:06:50.810] DEBUG  : Initializing Seasonal Object Handler...
[23:06:50.810] DEBUG  : Initializing SimObject Lists...
[23:06:50.810] DEBUG  : Initializing QuadTree...
[23:06:50.810] DEBUG  : Initializing Sound Engine...
[23:06:50.890] INFO SODE.SOUNDENGINE : SoundEngine initialized.
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing Sim Bubble...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing AI Monitor...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing IK Solver...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing Jetway Handler...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing VDGS Handler...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Initializing GateNumberBox Handler...
[23:06:50.890] INFO  : VDGS Pack is not found/installed!
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Start Main Initialization!
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to read Settings from SimObjectsDisplayEngine.ini file...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : All Settings successfully read.
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : Current Settings (1) -> SoundEngine=1; WatchDog=1; SecMenuHotKey=NONE
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : Current Settings (2) -> UserJetwaySound=1; ForceHorizontalJetway=1
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.SETTINGS : Current Settings (3) -> AIDetection=0; AIJetwaySound=0
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to find Custom Configuration files...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.XML : Finding SDX CFG Files...
[23:06:50.890] WARN SODE.XML : \cfg\ not found. Code(2) [C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\cfg\*.sdx]
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to build SimObject List out of Custom Config files...
[23:06:50.890] INFO SODE.XML : No SDX Files found! Lists are empty.
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to find XML Definition files...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.XML : Finding XML Files...
[23:06:50.890] INFO SODE.XML : xml File Found: MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx.xml!
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to build SimObject List out of XML definition files...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.XML : Building List from File 'C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx.xml'
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG SODE.XML : XML Data successfully read and List created.
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : List generated! Trying now to insert into QuadTree...
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : QuadTree populated with SimObject references.
[23:06:50.890] DEBUG  : Trying to generate Aircraft Parameter Map from the INI file...
[23:06:50.900] DEBUG SODE.ACFTPARAMS : Door Parameters read for 28 ICAO Aircraft Types.
[23:06:50.900] DEBUG  : SDX/XML/INI Handling done! Start FS Processing...
[23:06:50.900] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Starting SimObjects container scan...
[23:06:50.900] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\
[23:06:50.910] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\
[23:06:50.974] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\
[23:06:50.974] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\
[23:06:50.980] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\GroundVehicles\
[23:06:50.993] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\GroundVehicles\
[23:06:50.993] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Boats\
[23:06:51.003] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Boats\
[23:06:51.025] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Animals\
[23:06:51.025] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Animals\
[23:06:51.025] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Misc\
[23:06:51.025] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Misc\
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects\
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects\
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for sim.cfg files in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : Looking for aircraft.cfg files in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\
[23:06:51.035] INFO SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SODE SimObjects Map Building completed. Size=17
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG  : Initializing Internal Sounds...
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG  : All Initialization Done!
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Trying to connect to FS...
[23:06:51.035] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Connected to FS!
[23:06:51.045] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Secondary Text-Menu Hotkey not defined in INI file...
[23:06:51.045] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Setting up Connection Watchdog...
[23:06:51.045] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Entering FS Dispatch Loop.
[23:07:05.789] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SODE connected to Simulator...
[23:07:05.789] DEBUG SODE.FSLOOP : SimState query...Running = 0
[23:07:05.790] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[23:07:05.791] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : Successfull Registration of Reserved Key -> s Tab+S
[23:07:05.791] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : Creating Top-Menu structure...
[23:07:05.791] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : Top-Menu created.

[23:07:09.218] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[23:07:19.834] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[23:07:19.878] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SeasonalObjectHandler: Variables initialized!
[23:07:20.491] DEBUG SODE.FSLOOP : Initialize Position after SimStart Event!
[23:07:57.866] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : ### FILTERING OBJECTS WITHIN SIM RADIUS OF 40000m
[23:07:57.866] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : ### Active SimObjects: 18; Active Wind Data Probes: 1
[23:07:58.652] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA WINDOSOCK [12bPilot_SODE_Environmental_Data_Probe]. ID: 441
[23:07:58.702] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:MADEIRA GROUND [LPMAground]. ID: 442
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 443
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 444
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 445
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 446
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 447
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 448
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 449
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 450
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitA [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 451
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitB [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 452
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitC [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 453
[23:07:58.752] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:UnitD [12bPilot_SODE_PAPI_Light]. ID: 454
[23:08:00.525] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock [Manche0]. ID: 455
[23:08:00.525] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock2 [Manche0]. ID: 456
[23:08:00.525] INFO SODE.FSLOOP :  + SimObject MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx:Windsock3 [Manche0]. ID: 457
[23:08:17.095] DEBUG SODE.ACFTEXITS : No Custom Data Found for D:/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_T45C/. Using original aircraft.cfg exit data!
[23:08:25.452] INFO SODE.FSLOOP : SODE disconnected from Simulator!
[23:08:25.462] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Cleaning up Memory...
[23:08:25.462] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Removing Top-Menu structure...
[23:08:25.462] DEBUG SODE.FSPROCESS : Closing Connection to FS.
[23:08:25.563] INFO  : Terminate SODE.

VGDS isn't released until now. And sdx is only used by drezewiecki design.

Thank you masterhawk.

What are these 2 errors:

?

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 58 Minuten, Raymond66 sagte:

Thank you masterhawk.

What are these 2 errors:

?

I don't know. Maybe @12bPilot knows more.

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived