Request information for purchase twin-engine propeller plane for the flight VFR

aletaras

Hello guys,
I have the flight simulator Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 2.5 and Windows 8.1 and I would like to buy a twin-engine airplane propeller for flying VFR:
I kindly ask if you can give me some guidance, because I see that there is a limit to Windows 7 for various aircraft, or if I find Windows 8 is not clear whether Lockheed Martin Prepar3D is also to 2.5, thanks greetings.

Alessandro

The Realair Duke in the system requirements it says FSX only;

As for the Twin Otter, I believe the landing gear is not retractable, if there is another compatible Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 2.5 and Windows 8.1 if you can tell me, thanks greetings.

Alessandro

Oh sorry, I forgot that you want to use P3D. Emanuel had the very best advise: The Twin Otter X, thats a wonder, wonder, wonderful aircraft. The not retractable gear should not be a problem. Therefore it comes with Wheels, Tundras or with swimmers. That aircraft is awesome!!

You won't find anything better for P3D.

Archived