December's Screen Shot Contest - Ensuring Package Delivery

• Deputy Sheriffs

Tis the season to be jolly - and Santa has lots on his plate this year, so he has sequestered  all Sim Enthusiasts to get their Christmas Liveries out of the hangar in preparation to move packages, and more importantly families to their loved ones.

Here is my Un-Official entry - Good luck to all

Please login to display this image.

Creativity is always welcomed.

"Sierra-Alfa-November-Tango-Alfa, wind zero-one-zero degrees, niner knots, runway three-six, cleared to land. Welcome to Christmas Island!" 

(Special thanks to Holgi for this fantastic livery ;)

15 hours ago, kroswynd said:

@Aharon....Nice, although I don't know who is in violation here - you or Santa :)

Neither!!     Airport controllers made a big mistake :)  Thanks for your kind words.

Actually,  Santa has unlimited right of way in any air space :)

Regards,

Aharon

Santa leaving home in Rovaniemi for a trip off with his elves. He is in disguise in his personalised Finnair A321 rather than on his rather obvious sleigh.

Here is my try from X-plane, it did not turn out as I wanted but hope some would like it any way.. Santa needed some extra help down the Canary Islands to get the last presents delivered in time, so we have been busy :-)

• Deputy Sheriffs

The December competition is now closed.

I did enjoy the entries posted, although, I was expecting to see some more entries, but it appears that there were not too many Santa helpers available this year.  However, in the spirit of the season one picture drove it home as extra work had to be done (shoveling the waist buried chariot out of the snow) to keep the Christmas spirit alive!!

Congratulations to IvanRS.  An email will follow shortly with instructions on collection your downloadable add-on.

"Expecting hard work for ground crew to ensure package Delivery"

Happy Xmas everybody!! :)

Archived