Engines Stablised with GSX and FSX:SE

bill0014

I have GSX installed and I find that whenever I push back with it with the checklist on "Follow GSX/AES instructions", and I start the engines (2 then 1) there is no engines stabilised call out from the first officer, even when the engines are running perfectly and even the T/O config showed on the ecam - the checklist gets stuck here.  I did turn on the parking brake before both engines are started as the push back fininshes. I am running the latest version of FSX SE and GSX and airbus, help?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please have a look onto the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide and follow exact the described procedure....... If something is not working perfect tell us exact the number of the prodecure so that we are able to test / reproduce the problem......

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Bill,

I use GSX and FSX-SE and I get the call outs as expected so I suspect a fault somewhere in your set-up. As an aside, my main problem with GSX is that occasionally I press 5 for the push and start but no truck appears and I have to resort to using the inbuilt Aerosoft push and start method ( no big deal unless you have a grumpy controller who wants you off the stand promptly!)

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived