Newbie Embarrassed to ask !!

Nev

Hi guys,  New user to X Plane (10days )...

Have bought Jar design NEO 320  (today ) I'm running X plane 10:42  Boxed came as 10:41 then it updated !! to said version 10:42  Ok Fine .

Obviously Aerosoft Jar D  airbus down load is latest release...  2.5r .

The problem...

Plane installed ok but I'm not asked to register it ( Ive got code by email  I have bought aerosoft addon`s be for so know the procedure ) .

I have watched Jar Design help videos all to avail !!,

Plane obv will not unlock to allow use yeah its there  engines running in fact some switches work but !! its not operational  Batteries wont turn ect ect  ( do have  yrs experience of with FSX version ...  aerosofts brilliant versions included  319-321 s ect ect )

What am I doing wrong why am I  NOT being asked for unlock code why am I locked out ... Jar site says install on xplane 10:30/5 version ect kinda diff wen I'm a newbie with the latest version s !!!!!!!

Is there a fix to my problem ??

Thanks guys ,

Neville ,

Hello Neville,

welcome here at X-Plane 10.

If you are on Windows, then please be sure to have the C++ Libraries installed and all updates done.

And be sure, that no antivir or internet security program block files or the communications for X-Plane 10.

C++:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Also if you have installed it, reinstall them.

I am running X-Plane 10 here with Windows 10 and the registration works fine, so I cannot retrace the problem.

Greets Heinz

Hi Heinz,

I'm at despair  :mellow: I have tried all day to fix this Problem ... Ill try your suggestions  . Endless attempts, yet I'm not prompted for my code !!  I'm off now for a Bottle of Becks and try and make my peace with the wife before she files for divorce on grounds of neglect !!!

Tomorrow is a whole new day... I pray I / we find a fix for this grounded plane :( 

I ll be in touch here with results

Nev

Please login to display this image.

Hello,

that sounds not so good.
May be it is an idea to send your Log.txt file as an attachement here. 
So we can take a look in it.
You find it in the X-Plane 10 root folder.

But do it later. At first as you say make your peace with your wife. That is more important than X-Plane 10.

Greets Heinz

Ding - Dong !! ...   attention ... All passengers for BA flight 123  from   Newcastle Intl  ( egnt ) to London Heathrow  ( egll ) this flight has been cancelled indefinitely    due to technical difficulties with the aircraft ...sorry for the inconvenience to your travel plans..  Thank you   !! . :D

Also due to the fact the engineers have to sleep -_- !!!!!  ZZZZZ

Nev.

Hallo Nev,

thanks for the  Log.txt.

the Log.txt says, that the SASL PLugin for the JAR Addon A320 isn't installed (SASL not found).
It seems that the A320 isn't installed correctly.

May be an antivir program. Or there where not enough permissions to install some files....
This reason i cannot see in the Log.txt.

Can you check it...?

Deinstall the addon. Then redownload it. Be sure that no antivir or firewall or internetsecurity program will block files.
Then install it again.

And try to run X-Plane 10 (X-Plane.exe) as admin (right mouse button).

I have downloaded the A320neo from our shop just now again. Version 2.5R1.
Extracted with the windows 10 extractor. My operating system is windows 10. All updates done. 
Copied the extracted folder 320neo_JARDesign into the Aircraft\Heavy Metal folder.
Started X-Plane 10.42 and loaded the A320neo.

And the activation window appears. All ok.

I have Java (actual) installed : http://java.com/en/

And the C++ Libraries: 
http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=13523
and
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=40784

And important is that the grafic drivers from the vendor (Nvidia) are installed in an actual version (359.00 at the time).

Greets Heinz

Hi Heinz , :D

Followed your instructions to the letter ... MS Redistributes ... Antivi off .. Fresh Aerosoft download  ... EUREKA !!.. :D.

"I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR SUPPORT  WITH THIS ISSUE "  Feel !00% sure it was the distributes that were giving the problem tried each stage one at a time .

ONLY when MS redistributes were installed did I / we gain access to Registration panel  :D:D

Think pictures and smiles say more than words .

Heinz :grouprespect_s: and :cheers_s: cheers ...  Neville

Thanks Heinz for you patience

Archived