Livery problem :/

Martin122

Dear guys,

Tomorrow I downloaded one livery from this forum, it was A321 Swiss HB-IOM and ION and after install this liveries I get this:(Image in the annex)
And here is my question: Why the livery is all grey? I installed it normal by paste texture.HB-IOM into my Airbus Extended folder. In this livery folder all screenshots was with normal colours. What I did incorrect?

Thanks, Grettings !

Please login to display this image.

I found the same problem on other forum and I know why this livery didn't work:

I have Airbus Extended version and this livery is for oldest version Airbus X and it is Incompatible with this livery ;)

Copy the texture config file from the Texture.Aerosoft_DAERO folder you will find in your Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A321 CFM main folder.
Paste it into your newly created (Swiss) texture folder and replace. Did it help?

@MARTIN

Saying that a paint is incompatible is complete nonsense , they are not , it just requires that you , the end user have to do some work yourself when installing paints that were made for older versions , including before the Livery Manager was even thought of . Reading the forums is one idea for a start :

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/95752-installing-repaints-for-the-airbus-a320-321-all-versions/

( this is not a recipe for macaroni and cheese - now with tomatoes and mushrooms ) .

Archived