Check list sounds

snmark

Hi, can anyone help me with this? My  Aerosoft 320/321 model planes don't play the check list sound from the 1st Officer. I hear the female voice, but not the responses from the male voice. Is there something I can do to have this fixed. It used to work fine, but suddenly stopped.

thanks in anticipation of a resolution.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please use the Configurator and set the voices to any other settings then STANDARD..... then set it back...... Maybe this works....

Regards,

Rolf

:wub: Hi Rolf, I am not sure what I am looking for, where dose the configurator live? Is it a txt file? If so where do I find it. Sorry to be so dumb, although I like to think of myself as computer savvy, when it comes to looking for a needle in a hay stack I come unstuck.

regards 

steve

The Configurator.exe when double clicked couldn't find the ECAM_D2Dlog.ini file where it was supposed to be. When I did a search for it, it was found in the Downloads folder in the A320hotfix.zip file. But it only had 2 lines:

ECAM_D2Dlog and 

Render=1

Not sure what else I should be doing to fix the problem, any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards

I would love to download and install the new version but can't find where to go to get ver1.31. I'm not sure where I got my A320/321 from, it maybe FSPilotshop. I tried that site but no joy in seeing the Hotfix there.

i will keep looking

regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived