IFly 747 SP1a boucing during pushback

Ymu

Hello,

I have AES last version and the B747-400 IFly for FSX. During the pushback, the aircraft bounces a lot. I ran AES_Help for FSX and repaired for pushback many times. I've dowloaded configurations files .. and made himself one, but I have always bouncing.

I've tried with GSX and IFly FMS pushback and it works well.

With the IFly 747-400 for FS9 I have not this problem.

Have you an idea what happens.

Thanks for your help.

4 hours ago, Ymu said:

Hello,

I have AES last version and the B747-400 IFly for FSX. During the pushback, the aircraft bounces a lot. I ran AES_Help for FSX and repaired for pushback many times. I've dowloaded configurations files .. and made himself one, but I have always bouncing.

I've tried with GSX and IFly FMS pushback and it works well.

With the IFly 747-400 for FS9 I have not this problem.

Have you an idea what happens.

Thanks for your help.

I have exactly the same problem, i was talking with ifly forums for 3 days and we ended up after doing everything that it has to do with AES. Can someone please give us the correct values for the plane so the bouncing stops!!!

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 28.11.2015, 07:53:53, Ymu said:

I've dowloaded configurations files ..

I do not have the ifFly, so I cant check it. Did you try the file from the download section here in the forum?
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/3022-ifly-b747-400-aes-configuration/

Okay, so I have checked my iFly 744 pushback in FSX.
I can confirm there is a bouncing problem with AES only:
- when using FMC pushback - no problem
- when using GSX pushback - no problem
- when using AES pushback - constant bouncing

As far as I remember I did not have the problem with iFly 744 v2.0.
So there must have been something changed in between 2.0 and SP1a.
At the same time it is truth it shows up only when being pushed by the AES engine.

So I think we need to wait for Oliver, AES developer, to hear what he thinks can be done.

Try the following for the 744 aircraft.cfg contact_points section but please be aware that this is an unofficial mod and iFly will not provide support for any problems experienced

static_pitch =-0.050
static_cg_height =13.400

Norm

4 hours ago, Knoblet said:

Try the following for the 744 aircraft.cfg contact_points section but please be aware that this is an unofficial mod and iFly will not provide support for any problems experienced

static_pitch =-0.050
static_cg_height =13.400

Norm

Thanks Norm, you are the best!!! Thats fixed it. Of course, like always, back everything up before changing!!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived