Parking Position CRJ-900 @KPHX

AZWildk4t

I am having a couple of issues configuring the Wilco CRJ-900 at KPHX. I have gone into AES Config and set the nose gear block position. The aircraft will not park at the appropriate position. In addition, even though the jetway is configured correctly as seen from outside the aircraft it does not show correctly while in Virtual Cockpit mode.  I am using Flightbeam KPHX.

Pleases see attachments for examples.

Screenshot 2015-11-26 12.47.43 - shows current position of aircraft but the nose gear chocks is set at the correct CRJ position on the runway. However the aircraft will not reset to this position.

Screenshot 2015-11-26 13.00.13 - shows correct position of jetway to aircraft door

Screenshot 2015-11-26 13.00.27 - shows the jetway outside the cockpit window which doesn't align with the cabin door.

Please login to display this image.

• 3 months later...

I have a question

I have two aircraft models where the cargo entering the left and I can not get gargo cars to the side.

And the two aircraft models are CRJ 700/900/1000 and ERJ 143/145. Can you help me.

Archived