A318/19/20/21

Hi,

Fuel planner is missing was there originally but now it has gone anyway to get this back or can someone supply files to regain this, am on Windows 10 and did create desktop from E:\Prepar3D v3\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback and it's now not there.

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please disable your anti virus software (e.g. Microsoft Security Essentials) and install the bus again.

You also might need to configure an exclusion rule within your av application for the Aerosoft program folder.

Hi,

I disabled my antivirus when installing and it was there and then installed A320/321 and think it went after that, but will reinstall again grrrr, when I disabled my antivirus Defender thought is was a trojan so restiore it and it's back.

Peter

My fuel planner just disappeared as well. I usually access it under the aerosoft folder, where everything else resides, but now its gone. Any help on how to get back or re download just the planner? If I need to re-download, the link where i purchased did not have the v.131 fix. I was sent the link via email and put in my product key code. May I have that link to download the correct version if thats the fix?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Check if your anitivirus software just put it somewhere into quarantine from where you can restore it. If not, you have to make a complete reinstall of the Airbus. But make sure to exclude all your FSX related folders from being scanned before you install.

I have p3d. So, last time I was emailed the installer because where I purchased didnt have the newest fix. The installer from pro sim was from a long time ago, but I just purchased about 3 weeks ago.

Microsoft Security Essentials / Windows Defender falsely identifies the fuel planner as a trojan, and will delete and quarantine it. The file needs to be marked as excluded from scanning in the AV setup menu, or it will keep disappearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived