PFD/ECAM showing normal schematics but no values

Wackenopfer

Hello there!

First. I tried searching and browsing these forum pages but haven't found something. Google neither. I hope the generous "Look what I've found in 2 minutes" people dont blame around here. Because after all I still need help.

The problems began with the new 1.31 versions of the buses. After first (acc. to the installation guide) installation my upper ECAM (EWD) was displaying the normal arcs and the Positions like N1/EPR, N2, OIL QTY, etc. So all those directly to ECU/EEC connected values. BUT: no values. Instead there were blank spaces. I re-installed the buses. The EWD re-appeared, but now the PFD is affected. Normally i would write a complaint in the TLB now to exchange the DMC's or some like that, but i guess in this situation it won't be helped.

So. Anyone experienced this as well and might've found a solution/fix?

DEV-Team what about you? I now have to rely on the B737 and miss my bus :(

Please login to display this image.

Try to have a look in the configurator and try to enable "Force ECAM Software rendering" if it is disabled. Had the same problem and solved enabling that setting.

Regards

Stefano

I have STEAM installed. But not FSX:SE. They are seperated. FSX and additional on SSD and STEAM on a HDD. Force rendering is not checked. My PC should be more as capable enough of rendering as it functioned very well before.

Still no indication.

Same issue, PFD shows no values (FSX). I managed to see the values displayed for vertical speed when I am on climb.

All other displays are fine.

Please login to display this image.

Archived