Please help issue with FMC - Plane on startup (URGENT)

BBoyJD10

Hi so I know for a fact im an idiot but I need some help and urgently.

Last night I bought the aerosoft bundle with the 25% off discount downloaded them and installed them in the morning. When I finished installing I restarted my computer and opened up for the first time with the bundle installed. I choose a A320 BAW to test and make sure everything was working. When it was loading it requested me to run or not run some .ddl files on start-up. I pressed not run as I didn't know what this was (me being an idiot I worked out it was the fmc and part of the plane.) so I got in the plane at a gate and saw nothing workingbut my engines where on. I did a normal startup and nothing but the horizontal indicator active. So I got out and hoped into an A318 and this time pressed run and everything was working perfectly. I would like to know from you how to press the run button as when I go into the same A320 it doesn't give me the option.

Do I need to reinstall fsx or reinstall the airbus A320/21.

Thank you for your help

-Bboy

• Deputy Sheriffs

What you experienced are the so called "security questions" of FSX. You have to answer all those questions with yes, otherwies your addon will not work. Btw. this is common for every advanced addon either scenery or aircraft.

So I suggest, you uninstall it, reboot your PC and install it again. Make sure to do so as Administrator by right clicking on the setup file and choose "Run as Administrator".

5 hours ago, mopperle said:

What you experienced are the so called "security questions" of FSX. You have to answer all those questions with yes, otherwies your addon will not work. Btw. this is common for every advanced addon either scenery or aircraft.

So I suggest, you uninstall it, reboot your PC and install it again. Make sure to do so as Administrator by right clicking on the setup file and choose "Run as Administrator".

Works thank you very much!

50 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Also, don't forget to install the hotfixes.

Where can i find these? :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived