TOPCAT support for PMDG 777-300 and 200

Hi,

I would like to know if Christian is willing to continue development of TOPCAT, for example by adding a PMDG 777-300 profile?

I know time is limited and focus has been on PFPX but it's been quite a while now.

Also do we have an idea of when approximately TOPCAT 2.74 Beta 1 with PMDG 777-200 LR / Freighter will quit the beta stage?

Thank you Richard, I am aware of TOPER indeed but would prefer to avoid multiple programs.

If needed, I am ready to pay a reasonable fee for a 777-300 profile for TOPCAT.

I also wonder if voicing to PMDG this request of having a 300 profile for TOPCAT can help? For example PMDG could provide some data to FlightSoft?

Hi,

I would like to know if Christian is willing to continue development of TOPCAT, for example by adding a PMDG 777-300 profile?

I know time is limited and focus has been on PFPX but it's been quite a while now.

Also do we have an idea of when approximately TOPCAT 2.74 Beta 1 with PMDG 777-200 LR / Freighter will quit the beta stage?

Yeh I have been waiting for this for years now!

Asked this question several times in a support ticket but never got an answer.

Hi Simicro,

You might try TOPER from http://secure.simmarket.com/toper-calculator-tool-(takeoff-performance-calculator).phtml while waiting.

I have found it quite useful.

I understand this tool does not support Fixed derate calculation.

Robert

Hello,

this is the PFPX support forums, no TOPCAT support here.

Aerosoft does not sell TOPCAT so you won't get  support for it here, unless by other users of course.

Sure we understand.

However TOPCAT forum http://www.topcatsim.com/forum/ has been closed for a while now so it is not easy to speak to the developer otherwise than here?

Dear TOPCAT user,

Unfortunately it was not possible to get a software update for this forum, so the spam attack would not be possible to avoid.

We decided to protect the existing forum - for read only - as there are a lot of useful posts and background information of our community! 

As soon as possible we'll start with a new support forum - in meantime, please use our support ticket system at: www.flightsimsoft.com

Brgds, Judith

Asked this question several times in a support ticket but never got an answer.

It is sad indeed...

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎28‎-‎10‎-‎2015‎ ‎23‎:‎00‎:‎44, Simicro said:

Sure we understand.

However TOPCAT forum http://www.topcatsim.com/forum/ has been closed for a while now so it is not easy to speak to the developer otherwise than here?

It is sad indeed...

UPDATE:

Topcat is not going to be updated with the PMDG 777-300ER!

Asked about this with Judith Blaschegg (FlightSimSoft.com)

This is the awnser I got:

Nov 14, 11:30

at the moment there are no plans to add the B777-300 to TOPCAT, the -200LR/freigher variant is already available (in beta) but adding a new aircraft type is very time consuming and for some aircraft there are no data available.

Sorry to be not able to give you a positive answer.

Robert

• 1 year later...

Archived